Lilypad Letters Swap {NOV 2018} | Partner Assignments!!!

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by jenn mccabe, Nov 1, 2018.

1. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Yay! Partner assignments for the Lilypad Letters swap for NOV are here! I've got a hectic month but will jump back in for December's swap. Thank you to those who said they were willing to do 2 if needed!

Thankful
    @Cherylndesigns and @Kat
    @Sokee and @BevG
    @Carol K. and @robinsismai
    @vinniepearce and @Lena Gardner

Music

@Sokee and @Rikki

Please remember: send a full trading card sized/9 pocket page protector with each pocket filled (& include a letter) to your partner.

See my Pinterest Board for ideas regarding what you should be sending. The original post with full details is HERE.

Please remember: send a full trading card sized/9 pocket page protector with each pocket filled (& include a letter) to your partner. See my Pinterest Board for ideas regarding what to send. The original post with full details is HERE.

Some helpful hints/tips to get started:
    1. PM your partner to get your swap going. Please do this right away at the beginning of the month. From there you can exchange emails or continue to exchange info via the PM/Conversation feature through the Lilypad site.
    2. Only share your personal info/address via PM/email.
    3. Follow your assigned theme.
    4. Regardless of what theme you signed up for, you can ask a few basic questions to find out what your partner likes. For example: flavors they like or don’t like or favorite colors. Anything they are obsessed with. It’s up to you. But sometimes this helps if you are sending little things like tea, etc.
    5. Be mindful of how much bulk/stuff you add. You can stuff to your heart’s content, but the bulk will add to the cost of shipping. Perhaps you and your partner can discuss if you prefer to “stuff” or go lighter/thinner?
    6. You have until the end of the month to get your letter in the mail to your partner. It does not have to arrive by the end of the month, it just should be mailed by the last day of the month.
    7. Please remember to take a photo before you send your letter out, but wait until you hear back from your partner (that they received it) to post the photo so you don’t spoil their Happy Mail surprise!
    8. Remember to use at least 75% TLP if using digi supplies.
    9. When you receive your letter, PM/email your partner to confirm you received it.
    10. Share what you made for November here in this thread (and in the gallery) so we can oooh and ahhhh over your creations!
    Have FUN!!!!

***Please feel free to suggest 1 or 2 theme ideas for December's swap here in this thread!
    We'll definitely have Christmas as a theme though! And then anyone wanting to play in Dec and NOT do Christmas - speak up about what you would like as a theme please! :)

2. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Whoo hoo for the November partner swap!! Thanks again for all of your hard work, Jenn!

3. jenn mccabe

You are so welcome! I'm sad not to be playing this month - hope I don't regret it. But I didn't want to be stressed. I'll definitely jump back in for Dec! :agree

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  4. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

:) I am eager to get started this month!

5. Cherylndesigns

Me too! I'm working on them "in my head". :idea2

6. jenn mccabe

Normally I post a poll around this time - but I don't have any suggestions for themes for Dec other than Christmas. :tree So I'm guessing this is what everyone wants, but I don't want to assume. Did anyone NOT want to do Christmas as a theme? Or do you all want to go with that?

@Rikki @Lena Gardner @Cherylndesigns @robinsismai @Carol K. @Sokee @Kat you all said YES! to a December swap. If you did NOT want Christmas - please give me a theme idea.

7. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

I am super ok with Christmas as a theme...

jenn mccabe likes this.
  8. Cherylndesigns

I'm fine with just "Christmas", Jenn. We can do anything "Christmasy" that way.

9. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

Agree to the Christmas theme.

10. michele hillam

michele hillam Loading up the bookmobile

I am missing my swap this month....I am wishing I had signed up but life got in the way. I would love to do a Christmas themed page!

11. jenn mccabe

I am missing it too Michele! But I am glad I didn't sign up - I have a lot going on right now. I will be good to go for next month though. I still have to post Oct's letter in the gallery I think? I don't even know if I did that or not! :giggle

:tree it is for the theme! Anyone deciding they don't want to do Christmas we can figure something out last minute. I'd be fine with Christmas or even just a cozy, winter theme.

12. jenn mccabe

I have to throw this out there bc it is on sale NOW!
    @vinniepearce just added a video for some Christmas journals she made with some new products. How cute would these be for those planning to do the Christmas themed Lilypad Letter swap next month .... she wraps bits of metallic string around the cute thread die cut, made a mini book out of the house die cut and made a shaker snow globe from the snow globe die cut!

[​IMG]

Here's her video in our gallery - along with other products in her DYD collection. So beautiful !
    [​IMG]

13. Cherylndesigns

Thanks for enabling me, Jenn. J/K - I keep thinking I don't "need" one more thing. Hahaha

My Pocket Letter to Kat went postal yesterday.

jenn mccabe likes this.
  14. jenn mccabe

It's so versatile. And has so many perfect little touches for a pocket letter. :)

15. Cherylndesigns

I agree - I'm a complete fangirl over Vinnie's work now. :yowza

jenn mccabe likes this.
  16. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

Am I the first one to post her PL for November???

OK, this is my Music PL for @Sokee

[​IMG]

jenn mccabe likes this.
  17. Sokee

Love it Rikki!! Once again when you get mine I forgot to photograph the one I sent you! I cannot figure out why I keep forgetting to do that!

jenn mccabe likes this.
  18. jenn mccabe

So awesome @Rikki - I didn't get to play in Nov. But wow your letter is so cool!love that big image in the back!

19. jenn mccabe

maybe you are just so eager to get it in the email? I love wrapping them and getting them ready for shipping - it's exciting! :)

20. Sokee

@jenn mccabe
    Maybe, they are so much fun! Need to get my December completed.....

jenn mccabe likes this.