OCTOBER is here...and we are getting serious! 2018

Discussion in 'Fit Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Oct 2, 2018.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

@southernmother I think you took some years off with those inches too! wow to you! I am so stinking proud of you!!!!

I am so with you on soda! ugh and to think I drank in by the gallon...yikes!

southernmother likes this.
  2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

That is all so awesome @southernmother You should be super proud of ALL your hard work and I'm so happy that you're seeing great results with everything, but especially your insulin. Keep up the great work!

3. southernmother

southernmother Headed to SB for some cold brew & coconut milk

Thank you all so much for your encouraging words! I am working so hard. It’s hard. I won’t lie. But I don’t now, something in me changed and I just said I am doing this and then I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KarenW likes this.
  4. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

without that, it will fail.
    you can't do this for anyone else, it has to be from inside you!

I try to explain that to my friends...
    they say, it is just easy for you...
    I just laugh...nope, it isn't but I started and refused to quit

5. MrsEm

MrsEm Well-Known Member

Everyone is doing so well! I'm proud of all of you! October hasn't been a wonderful month for me because we've had some illnesses here and we're doing some house reno (I'M SO EXCITED TO HAVE A NEW KITCHEN THOUGH OH MY). I've managed a measly 7 yoga practices so far.

We're all going to be here for each other through the upcoming holidays right? I know I'm going to need some extra motivation to work through the turkey and sweets, I can't be the only one.

6. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

Everyone is doing so well- love the encouragement here! it all helps so much.

I started with a personal trainer a couple of months ago - makes me so accountable but I really enjoy working with him and he laughs if I "accidentally" swear at him... I am now 3 weeks into an 8 week challenge - an extra session a week with my trainer - it is the hardest physical thing I have done but so worth it. Have lost a couple of kilos and am changing shape. My mood swings have practically left me as well - yay says my family

As you have said, it all has to come from within you...

MrsEm likes this.
  7. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

This thread is just awesome to read through - wow, you guys have all done so well - I've slacked again big time Sept & Oct. UGH. Gotta get back on track!
    [​IMG]

MrsEm likes this.
  8. busywoman139

busywoman139 Wish and hope and ... poof! There it is!

9. scrappyjedi

scrappyjedi Patience you must have, my young padawan

Girl, you are AMAZING!!!! I am so freaking proud of you, and of every other person in this thread making progress toward their goals!!!

[​IMG]

10. patsyt

patsyt Loop-de-loops? Not a fan!

11. southernmother

southernmother Headed to SB for some cold brew & coconut milk

Thank you so much! Nobody can believe that this - this woman I am becoming with so much drive and determination - is me! I am down 18 lbs now, and I don't know how many inches but my clothes are too big lol. I am doing 5 miles every morning and now doing Piyo, p90x, fit101 and a dance class (schedule varies but there is 2 classes every night Mon-Thur and on Saturday). Most days I am averaging close to 20,000 steps. And my diet is as keto as I can get, water and coffee are my only beverages, and it's not even a difficult thing for me now. I crave the workouts, I'm past the soreness I was having and I have zero desire to eat or drink foods that are bad for me.

I really believe I just had to get my mind in the right place. This isn't a diet anymore, this is my life. I am loving it