Error Message

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by AndreaR, Oct 15, 2018.

1. AndreaR

AndreaR Member

Can anyone tell me why I am getting an error message when I try to link my image back to a challenge Capture.JPG

2. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

@AndreaR Hi Andrea, are you using the right code from the gallery? Just copy and paste the link into your post, no need to use the Image button or anything.

gallery code.JPG

bellbird likes this.
  3. wombat146

@AndreaR or it could be that you don't have enough posts as yet.......... perhaps go to the gallery and leave some love on a few layouts to get your post count up. :) and welcome to The Lilypad!

You may need around 10 or 12 I think :) but I will double check that for you!

Edit to add: Check out this thread for more info :)
    https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/gallery-error.58087/

bellbird likes this.
  4. TrishD

TrishD Well-Known Member

Hi Ona, I have been helping Andrea to get started in Lilypad and as a CT for Nicole we are all getting used to how things work in the gallery and forum. We already tried the copy and paste of the code and it worked for me OK, but wondered why it didn't work for Andrea, so your suggestion about not having enough posts is probably the answer. I will give her a ring and tell her to post more comments on TLP. Thank you so much for your help for me as well

bellbird, wombat146 and tkradtke like this.
  5. wombat146

Not a problem Trish! So lovely to see you here!!! :) Don't forget you can tag people using the'@' sign in front of their username ie. "@wombat146" (without the quotation marks) or use the Quote Post button, in both cases the person you are responding to receives an alert that you answered. Super cool feature so make sure to let the rest of the girls know! :) Let me know if I can help with anything else as well! :)

bellbird likes this.
  6. TrishD

TrishD Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for your helpful hints Ona, it's nice to be here. The change over has been huge but we are getting there

bellbird and wombat146 like this.
  7. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

You can also tag me in case you need someone at a different time zone. Tag me as @Dalis I am more than happy to help. I agree with Ona, I believe it's due to having such a low count on the posts. I can't remember quite well if it needs to be in the gallery or in the forum. It might need to be posts in the forum. Good luck and welcome!!!!!!!!

bellbird likes this.
  8. wombat146

Thanks sweets, Trish is an Aussie like me so we are often around the traps the same time. :)

Dalis and bellbird like this.
  9. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

wombat146 likes this.
  10. AndreaR

AndreaR Member

Thank you all for your suggestions and help.I will endeavour to implement them. Hopefully next time I try to post all will be well.

11. Dalis

I guessed that much, but just in case I was around. LOL!!!!!

12. Dalis

Maybe even post a few replies to this thread.