What week is it?

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by Karen Emily, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Karen Emily

Karen Emily Member

Is there an easy way to figure out what week it is? I'm just getting started so I'm starting with some things this summer. Thanks!

jesskab likes this.
  2. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

If it were me... I would probably cheat and look at Maureen's gallery (@cookingmylife) as she's caught up and puts both the week number and dates on her spreads. :giggle

3. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Karen Emily likes this.
  4. cfile

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    tkradtke likes this.
  5. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I so totally did this! I wish I were caught up...I'm so far behind! But I think we are currently in week 36. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong :)

tkradtke likes this.
  6. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

cfile likes this.
  7. cfile

every now and again Jan @IntenseMagic I find something handy! At the bottom of it, you can choose by year too and on the right side there is a bunch of different conversions someone may want .. like julian date etc!

8. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

That's hilarious! @cookingmylife , did you know you're the week of the year guru? :lol

bestcee and tkradtke like this.
  9. Karen Emily

Karen Emily Member

LOL! I will defiantly take a look!

tkradtke likes this.
  10. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

@Karen Emily LOL I am glad to be the Week of the Year Guru! I am on a Mac and I learned that you can set your Mac calendar to show which week it is. (I learned that from Cathy Zielske lest you think I'm really smart...) Go to preferences, advanced and then click the box which says show week numbers. You PC people may or may not have this option. Until I learned about this I bought a cute $1 calendar each year at Target and wrote down the week # next to the week. Pure workable old school method.

I also keep my images in Mac's Photos to start and auto sort them by the week. This is also a Cathy Z. trick that really helps me AND once images get into Lightroom etc, they often lose their original date and default to a date worked on or some such foolishness. btw, if you look at many of my made-by-me weekly cards, the line at the bottom with the full month #s often has a loop or ring around the current dates for that week. While I found some of those loops/rings in old kits long ago and do not know where they came from, you can do your own little outline or just lightly brush over the current days with a small brush at way lowered opacity. I hope I'm not overwhelming you with ideas but you can ALWAYS ask any of us. That's what I love about a store that has an active forum!!

11. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Fortunately, I have my husband to point out any mistakes but that's one he never sees but I do once it's printed. I've even had two weeks with the same #. :badputer All in all, I really don't care - and I know you really don't either Christa @cfile. I'm not making big or any money with all this so perfection be damned. I'm here for the fun! :happydance

cfile likes this.