Lilypad Letters Swap {Aug 2018} | Partner Assignments!!!

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by jenn mccabe, Jul 31, 2018.

1. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I love it Bev, thank you so much for making such a sweet pocket letter for me. The quotes are so sweet and make me smile! And it's funny that we used a lot of the same kits! :giggle

2. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

thank you so much! I LOVE it! I love how you even used German quotes on one of your cards! So glad you were one of my partners this month!
    I'm heading on vacation but I'm sure you will get mine soon and then I can share when I get back home.

Rikki likes this.
  3. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

I am so glad you liked it, Barbara. Yours hasn't arrived yet, can't wait to see what you made.

4. jenn mccabe

5. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

This is the letter I sent off to Katrina. The emojis took over, I swear!

IMG_8063.jpg

KatrinaHunt13, Lena Gardner and Sokee like this.
  6. jenn mccabe

The felt emoji's are so super cute - love the iFriends too! Adorable Lisa!!!

7. jenn mccabe

And here is my letter with the Friendship Theme for @BevG (we used a lot of the same kits for our letters to each other :giggle) and since I know Bev is a fellow Happy Planner girl - I tried my hand at beading a planner charm and making a felt tassel ... I was always scared of jump rings and other jewelry notions, so that was fun for me.

[​IMG]

Karen and BevG like this.
  8. Tanyia

Tanyia Active Member

Here is the vacation themed layout I sent to Carol :) also my PL to Laura went out this morning. I hope its ok to put in the gallery. I did not see a PL category and this one has no digital products. If not, just let me know and I can remove it.

[​IMG]

9. jenn mccabe

absolutely stunning!!!! wow!!!

10. Lena Gardner

Lena Gardner Designer

So the good news is that it only took about 10 days for my letter to get to Em and Em's letter to get to me. The bad news I didn't mail mine until the 25th of August. :) So mine finally arrived across the pond today, and I can finally share it.

Between my new job and stress over finishing 'early' to make it to Australia, I *completely* missed the deadline for September and that bums me out because this was SO FUN!!!!!!! I can't wait to participate again in Oct. I'm not an experienced hybrid artist but Em has been gracious about my talent or lack thereof :P

Using We Just Click bundle by Bella Gypsy & bits from Freckled Fawn. :D SO HAPPY to have made a new friend @Justagirl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, can I say the lovely Em sent me some local hand cream and an Aussie magnet...totally above and beyond but let me have the idea to reciprocate; so I was able to send her a little KY magnet & postcard, her idea was brilliant. <3

THANK YOU so much @jenn mccabe for putting this together. <3

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    Karen, KatrinaHunt13 and Justagirl like this.
  11. Tanyia

Tanyia Active Member

Here is the one I sent Laura for garden theme ...also Lena, yours is beautiful :)

[​IMG]

KatrinaHunt13 and Lena Gardner like this.
  12. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I got this great page a while ago from @Sokee and it's so cute. I love the pink backgrounds and the folded envelope. It also has some bling, a camera and some awesome quotes! I didn't resize the iPhone photo of it so I put the thumbnail but you can click the photo to see the larger version. :)
    6PckeA8yRLC9RQjoMjLmGw.jpg

13. Sokee

Glad you liked it! Keep telling myself to post it and haven’t had the time.

14. Sokee

15. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

I got my letter from @Sokee today, it was in transit for a month! And it is super awesome. Barbara made fabric cards, did some sewing and what not. I love it!
    Thanks so much, Barbara!!!

16. Sokee

So happy you got it!! I was so worried it got lost!! A978B00D-3BAE-4035-86A8-2A9443A2BB67.jpeg

Karen and Rikki like this.
  17. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I never did hear back from melidy if she received my letter or not, so I really hope she's okay. I'm going to go ahead and post mine here that I sent to her in August. :) I was so worried about putting the right address stuff on there to get it to England, so I really hope mine arrived to her safely.

[​IMG]

18. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I never shared the page I sent to @EHStudios but here it is. It arrived late but it's because I changed it a bunch of times and ended up stuffing it like mad. I made everything reusable because she mentioned going on her honeymoon and I thought she might could scrap with some of the stuff later. The three center cards are hand drawn and painted with watercolor paint. :)

Front
    IMG_1661.jpg

Back
    IMG_1665.jpg

Carol K., EHStudios and Karen like this.
  19. Carol K.

Carol K. Well-Known Member

Here's my Vacation theme, finally uploaded...
    [​IMG]

Karen likes this.