Who Knew? Probably Everyone But Me! Visual Order History

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by TeaWithLemon, Aug 10, 2018.

1. TeaWithLemon

TeaWithLemon Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! This is for my fellow returnees to digital scrapbooking and the Lilypad.

My pathetic tale of woe - to make a long story short, I was full in on digital scrapbooking when I fried my harddrive - literally - it melted. I could not get anything off it, and I lost every layout I had ever created. Thankfully, I had saved all of my zip files and photographs elsewhere, but it was traumatic trying to rebuild. And then, my father passed away, and I was like, forget it, and I went off and did some paper crafting for awhile.

Now, I'm done making a mess and spending a fortune with paper, and I've started opening up my zip files, and organizing - but it's so hard to remember what I have. And then - it was like a heard that magical movie music - waaaahhhhhh!! I discovered the Visual Order History option in my account information - the actual product thumbnails of everything I've ever purchased here. It was like going down memory lane.

Did everyone know that this was a thing but me??? Of course, probably - but just thought I'd share!

Thanks Lilypad for such a great component to your store!

2. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

No Wendy, I'm pretty sure I didn't know that! Pretty cool!

TeaWithLemon likes this.
  3. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

Welcome back to the world of digital Wendy!! I hope it's a little more fun & less frying this time around for you! And yes! That feature is awesome just to look through. It reminds me to look through my older products more often & play.

Anyway!! WELCOME WELCOME BACK!!

Sokee and cfile like this.
  4. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Great reminder Wendy! I forgot that!

5. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

The visual order history is wayyy awesome!! Glad you discovered it and shared! I'm sure there are lots who don't know about it!! So sorry about all the struggles you've had, but welcome back to digi!!

6. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I only knew about it recently. I think it was Laura or Cheryl ... someone shared that little fact with us not that long ago. It is pretty cool! Welcome back to digi and TLP!

Big hugs about your Dad, I am so very sorry.

7. TeaWithLemon

I always think it's just me! Glad to share!

Thanks so much! The struggles are past, thanks - the harddrive stuff was really just a curveball, life happens stuff, and my dad had a good life, he was 81, it's been three years, and I scrapping is not sad now, but good memories.

Thanks Jenn - scrapping Dad is just good memories now! Thanks for the hugs!

IntenseMagic and jesskab like this.
  8. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

It is magic in action.

TeaWithLemon likes this.
  9. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Hi and welcome back, Wendy! So sorry about your dad. I always forget about Visual Order History and whenever I rediscover it, I'm always wowed. Glad you found it! I hope you are able to get your computer set back up quickly!

scrapsandsass and TeaWithLemon like this.
  10. TeaWithLemon

All set up and back in business! The great harddrive disaster was actually three years ago - it's all good now!

HeatherB and bestcee like this.
  11. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Welcome back! I love visual order. I love to go back a few pages to pick a kit when I need inspiration.
    It's like shopping all over again!

I'm glad scrapping Dad is happy memories.

12. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Me neither! You've totally taught me something new!

TeaWithLemon and jesskab like this.
  13. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Welcome back and I'm sorry for the loss of your father. Losing all of your files had to be very traumatic, too. Luckily, you had them saved and TLP came to your rescue with all of your files. I did not know that - what an awesome feature!

TeaWithLemon likes this.
  14. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your father.
    Welcome back to the digi-side of things! I hope you get things squared away quickly - so glad to have you back!!

TeaWithLemon likes this.
  15. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I'm sorry about your fried HD and I'm so very sorry about your father.

But, I am so glad you're back and YEA for the visual order history! So many scrappers are visual people, so it's really nice, isn't it?

TeaWithLemon likes this.
  16. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Glad to have you back scrapping again!

Yes, it's an amazing feature of the forum now! We actually chatted about it last year, so it's pretty new! https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/visual-order-history.47605/

Just in case anyone is reading this new thread and doesn't know how to check your Visual Order History, here you go:

If you need to know how to view your Visual Order History, navigate to the store. In the upper right you'll see some social media icons and a larger people icon. Click on the people icon and make sure you are logged in.

People Icon.JPG

Once you are logged in, when you click on the people icon, you'll get a fly out menu that gives you some options. Click on VISUAL ORDER HISTORY.

Visual Order History.JPG

When you do that, items that you have ordered will appear. You can then do custom sorting.

Sorting.JPG

17. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Welcome back Wendy! I hope you enjoy getting back into digi. You’ve come to the right place. TLP is a hopping site and everyone is willing to help answer questions and share tips like you did. I always forget about the visual order history. Thanks for the reminder!

TeaWithLemon likes this.
  18. dagi

dagi Aiming high

Welcome back Wendy! And thank you, I had no idea!

TeaWithLemon likes this.
  19. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

Thanks, Wendy, for the reminder!

TeaWithLemon likes this.
  20. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I need to remember this. FYI - by default it sorts the kits by when they were released - not in the order you bought them. This is actually cool as it helps you see what BYOC products and seasonal products you bought around a certain time.

On the other hand, I was surprised (shocked) at how many pages of product I had....

Lisa B and Sokee like this.