Lilypad Letters Swap {June 2018} | Partner Assignments!!!

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by jenn mccabe, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I did just hear from her but that is helpful! Turns out I just didn't get a tag notice. I'm not sure if Desi got it either since I didn't hear from her.

We won't be too far behind and now I know what to do for next month! :)

Rikki and jenn mccabe like this.
  2. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

:grouphug For July- i’ll Post partners in a new thread (tagging everyone) and also PM partners. This way there is two notifications for all involved.

Rikki likes this.
  3. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

I had so much fun!!! My partner got her mail so I can share it here! Excited get July going!
    [​IMG]

4. Becca Bonneville

Becca Bonneville Oh my God Becky

I received my letter from @ArmyGrl and totally love it! I will get some pictures to share. I had a bit of a delay but I have mine done and it will be going out Monday. I had a ton of fun doing this!

lmccandless and KatrinaHunt13 like this.
  5. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

@melidy got my letter, so it is safe to post...
    This was such fun, I am now a hybrid fan!

[​IMG]

I hope that Melissa posts her letter to me as well, because it is totally AWESOME (especially for an italophile like me).

ArmyGrl, jenn mccabe, melidy and 3 others like this.
  6. melidy

melidy Well-Known Member

LOVED this project... my first attempt at Hybrid and definitely not my last. Can't wait to start the July one!

@Rikki told me her favourite place to travel to was Italy, I intended on just adding a touch of Italy but then it just kinda took over :oops:

[​IMG]

@Rikki I loved your letter - yellow is my favourite colour, so the whole thing just made me smile, I just keep looking at it! This was so fun!

ArmyGrl and jenn mccabe like this.
  7. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

These look so good!

8. jenn mccabe

This is WOWsa! :yowza

9. jenn mccabe

Seriously love your theme idea! And your pockets are just so gorgeous! Stunning!

10. jenn mccabe

This definitely screams summer! I love all the little details/touches ... the bit of doily and lace, etc ... for someone who was afraid of hybrid you sure went all out! Absolutely summery beautiful!

11. jenn mccabe

I'm still waiting to hear if mine was rec'd! I'll share some pics when I know for sure! :)

Becca Bonneville likes this.
  12. Becca Bonneville

I can't wait until @ArmyGrl gets mine haha. I hope she likes it! My first time doing this but it was so much fun! I feel like I can make lots and send them out haha.

jenn mccabe likes this.
  13. KatrinaHunt13

KatrinaHunt13 And *POOF* it appeared!

I am SO BAD! I forgot to take a pic!!!!! Hopefully @AJK will take one for me to share when she gets it!

14. jenn mccabe

I know right! Maybe we consider doing a few a month? Not sure what everyone is game for ... and summer can be busy. But if people want to do more than one a month I'm game! (like sign up for more than one theme at the beginning of the month so we have the whole month to work on 1, 2 or even 3 letters)?

Becca Bonneville and Rikki like this.
  15. jenn mccabe

WHA? Miss Hybrid Queen didn't snap before mailing?! :P I hope @AJK posts too! I want to see. I LOVE looking at what everyone makes for these! :beat

16. KatrinaHunt13

I KNOW!!!! I had it all sealed up and in my car ready to mail and then realized it!!!! Not even any sneak shots! LOL

Becca Bonneville and jenn mccabe like this.
  17. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

No judgement. It was my first. Hand cut as I don't have a Silhouette or other device. I actually like to fussy cut. It may sound odd, but I think its important to maintain dexterity and hand-eye coordination. I think my biggest lesson learned was, don't use an ink pen that bleeds. For this I used Becca's Queen Bee and Everyday Affirmations, Little Butterfly Wings M3 May 18 Word Art, and Li Li Wee's M3 May 18 Papers. I do have a lot in my traditional paper stash that made its way into this too :oops:. So, future partners, expect to get all sorts of odds and ends that I hope you'll be able to re-purpose. I'm learning and with time will get better. My partner is @Becca Bonneville...and I know I'll be getting hers soon! So excited.

IMG_7477.jpg
    IMG_7478.jpg
    IMG_7481.jpg IMG_7482.jpg IMG_7483.jpg

18. jenn mccabe

Wow, Lisa! I love your Girl Power pocket letter! The flip pocket with your little photo is such a darling & creative idea. And all the details you added are just awesome! That tassle tag and star!!!!

I used a lot of supplies from my paper stash too.

19. KatrinaHunt13

SO ADORABLE!!! Now I want to include a pic on the next one!!! LOL

20. Becca Bonneville

I LOVED LOVED Lisa's (@ArmyGrl) letter. She did an amazing job! The hello with her picture was so fun and creative! Whoever is her partner next will really enjoy her work!

Li Li Wee likes this.