zippyoh

zippyoh

zippyoh
zippyoh, Jan 28, 2018
Description:
Kristin Aagard - Pawsitively Adorable
Little Butterfly Wings - All Cats Go To Heaven
Scrapping With Liz - Ohio templates (state outline)
Crystal Livesay - Stray Paper Templates
font: kg part of me

Journaling reads: Shortly after I graduated college in 1996, I began to learn more about having e-mail and surfing the web online. I feel a little old to say that I did not have a computer or internet or e-mail in college. My research papers were all done on a word processor! I bought my first computer (a Gateway) after I started working, and my brother helped me sign up for AOL off one of those CDs that they would send in the mail. When I had trouble deciding on a username to use, Ken suggested using "Zippy," our family cat's name. That alone wasn't available, so he then suggested "OH," for Ohio (which is where we live). So that is where my username "Zippyoh" originated from. I've pretty much stuck with that username since then, except for a couple of sites here and there. Lucky for me, it is usually available! Unfortunately Zippy passed away in 2001, but this is just one way he will always be remembered.
    • bestcee
      I totally didn't know the OH stood for Ohio! I thought it was just an "Oh" sound. I loved learning that about you! And I'm glad that Zippy will be remembered. Thanks for sharing!
      zippyoh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    zippyoh
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).