littlekiwi

Cracking Me Up

Cracking Me Up
littlekiwi, Mar 12, 2021
Description:
Gabby invited me to an Assistance Dogs New Zealand fundraising quiz night in Ellerslie. I am usually horrible at any general knowledge type things but figured it would be fun and I’d support ADNZ and their work. Like I thought I would be I was absolutely useless and low and behold the whole team was rather useless. We were dead last going into the last round and even if we answered all ten questions right we would never move up. At this point the rest of the team left so Gabby & I answered all the questions in the last round ourselves and got a measley 2 out of 10! As we did so bad, we were given a “prize”..........a rubber chicken! I took the photo and Gabby took the chicken. All in all it was a fun night even if we did come last.

Moments Like This Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Moments Like This Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
Moments Like This Templates by Pink Reptile Designs
Laugh Out Loud Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Farm Fresh Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Storyteller May 2016 by Just Jaimee (Journal Card & Tag)
College Life by Clever Monkey Graphics (quiz word art)
    • ArmyGrl
      Oh my goodness! A booby prize. That is funny! Your layout is spectacular! I’m loving your use of bold colors.
    • MishSpar
      Great page! Everything you picked is perfect! Fun memory.
    • KarenB
      This made me laugh! Fab photo, and great journaling! This layout is so lovely. Wonderful colour choices and layering :)
    • cfile
      How fun.. so glad you scrapped it with that fun kit of PRD's... it is perfect for it. Great journaling and so glad you had fun with Gabby that night. Great photo and great page!
    • jenn mccabe
      how fun! such great storytelling Jennifer and the prize is just the best!!! i am seriously in love with every bit of this page - the paper choices are incredible! love the balance with the little stitches and the laugh stamp peeking out! this is really amazing - i could lift this as is and not want to change a thing! :beat:beat:beat
    • littlekiwi
    • jenn mccabe
      jennifer - i took a peek last night on my phone at my challenge thread - just to make sure there were no ?s or issues but didn't have time to comment at the moment. just wanted to do a quick check in - and i was on my tiny phone, but i have to say your page made me stop and OOOH and AHHH! i couldn't wait to come back this morning and comment properly.
    • littlekiwi
      @jenn mccabe I know phones are such a PITA for seeing works of art! This is coming from someone who had her iPad stolen about 4 months ago...phones are just too small!
    • flowersgal
      What fun journaling and glad you had fun even coming in last. Love that photo of the chicken and how you used the vibrant oranges and yellows on your page. Well done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Mar 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).