jaime1977

you & me

you & me
jaime1977, May 29, 2010
Description:
This is a photo I took of my two year old son, Jake and one of his best friends, Brooklyn.
This is my first posted page here at the Lily Pad and I've been scrapping for less than 6 months, but as I become a bit more confident, I hope to post more in the new future! :)
-credits-
Modern Patio by Amy Wolff (TLP)

word art -We All Have a Story by
Karah Fredericks (TLP)
    • mom.mia.kai
      This looks FABULOUS! It really grabbed my attention in the gallery! Great job!
    • Amy Wolff
      What a fabulous photo!! I love how you scrapped it..the title is perfect!
    • rmcabana
      What a super sweet photo! Love this!
    • tania
      This is just way too adorable!! Welcome to the pad, can't wait to see more from you :)
    • renee82
      YEah! Soooo happy to that you finally posted one of your awesome pages, girl! I totally love this page! Love the layers of paper behind the photo! AND don't forget to let anyone know who thought you! ;) Welcome to the Pad!
    • Dana
      awww - super cute! love the pic - and the way you added the date - wonderful page! :) can't wait to see more!
    • mrs2a50
      Awww, what a sweet photo! Love the skewed layers of paper!
    • shades of bliss
      Awwwe!! This is so cute. I love the perspective of the picture and the colors of the page match the picture to perfection!
    • alb52
      this is darling! TFS
    • lmccandless
      Great mix of patterns, love the gorgeous photo and the title work! Can't wait to see more of your pages!! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    jaime1977
    Date:
    May 29, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: