4noisyboys

You Can

You Can
4noisyboys, May 13, 2011
Description:
Words I've spoken to my oldest since he was a little boy. This page has a lot of symbolism for me with him...things I'm going through with him even right now. He's such an amazing young man, but he has such a fear of trying...even when he was young, fear of talking, walking, riding a bike, playing sports....till now and needing to back for his education, applying for different jobs, coming back home where people can help him. I use these little snippets of word phrases to help him all the time, to offer him encouragement that Yes...HE CAN DO IT!!
So, this page is just more of a personal page for me...it not all make sense to someone looking at it, but right now in my life...it speaks loud and clear.
Story Mappers by The Tattered Pear
Mended Skies by Amy Martin
Countdown Tags by Amy Wolff
[url=https://the-lilypad.com/store/product.php?product
    • cherryberry
      I love this! I love the photos, the great messages we all speak. What a perfect page for the album.
    • mommy2boyz
      This is AMAZING Debra!! The photos are gorgeous. The design is perfection. But, more that that, the message really just grabs at my heart! I think it's something that all mom's can relate to. One of the things we most want our children to know...you can do anything!!
    • Lili
      Amazing page, Debra! Just wonderful!
    • amandaresende
      WOWzers! this is really wonderful, debra! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this!!!
    • MishSpar
      Wow. I'm in love the mix of "pen" lines and stitching. Awesome.
    • Nettio
    • maaike
      Wowwwww Sweetie, this is amazing, he is so handsome , looks like a model here! I love the feel of this page and what you are saying with it!~
      This page rocks, just like you!!!!
    • coila
      Oh my goodness Debra this page is so amazing!! I really love it!!
    • ChantalK
      Wonderful use of the template...this is so great!
    • HeatherB
      This is amazing! I love the layers, the paper blocks, and the blocks of journaling. And the contrast between the thoughtful young man, and the content little baby. Straight into favs! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    4noisyboys
    Date:
    May 13, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: