Justagirl

YOU’VE BEEN PRANKED

YOU’VE BEEN PRANKED
    • JillW
      Love the serious of photos and the paint at the top of the background paper is perfect!
      Justagirl likes this.
    • bellbird
      lol - love the photobooth look with the drippy paint and glad you got some payback (the kids used to like that Prank Patrol show and most of them would just make me cringe but far out, those plastic bugs appear everywhere here too and my brain tells me to shriek before my eyes take in the plastic sheen!)
      Justagirl likes this.
    • cfile
      awww this is another cute page and I am giggling here re your journaling and how you went into his "prank kit" :) I am glad you have that fun :) Innocent fun is the best :) I love the bg paper and paint and I love the spiders and what a fantastic collection of photos too for your fabulous page. Love it :) Thanks for the morning giggle!
      Justagirl likes this.
    • frani_54
      Absolutely adorable, love the grouping of photos and how you focused your design on top of the page.
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Justagirl
      @JillW Thats actually one of the papers in this kit. Such a cool design feature isn’t it and its all done for you hehe
      JillW likes this.
    • Justagirl
      @bellbird lol I felt like I finally won 1! He has a million heart stoppers on me but I'm getting pay back ticked off the list haha
      bellbird likes this.
    • Justagirl
      @cfile It was a fun morning and great start to that day. Payback is such an awesome feeling haha
      bellbird and cfile like this.
    • Justagirl
      @frani_54 Thank you lovely, its was fun to snap those shots thats for sure :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Oct 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).