bestcee

YearofSelfies

YearofSelfies
bestcee, Dec 22, 2015
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs It's Cold Outside Papers https://the-lilypad.com/store/It-s-Cold-Outside-Papers.html Pink Reptile It's Cold Outside Elements Pink Reptile Designs It's Cold Outside Alpha Fiddle Dee Dee Todays List of Awesome Template Modified
    • DixieDoesPSP
      Oh saw this in the challenge forum and had to come say it is wonderful!! Love the columns! Great job and good for you to getting in the pictures.
      bestcee likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      This is so awesome! Well, you know, because CHERYL SCRAPS made the layout! LOL And I think you can still tell there's a FDD template under there somewhere. bwahahaha Love ya, chicka, with all your fabulous faces throughout the year!
      bestcee likes this.
    • ~Mary
      What a great page!!! I think I am going to totally copy this for 2016. Awesome.
      bestcee likes this.
    • ashleywb
      I love this! Such a great idea and beautifully scrapped.
      bestcee likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow! love this! love all the selfies, love the alpha for the fun title, and love the cute little labels for all the selfies!
      bestcee likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      wowza woman! can you imagine having something like this of our moms? I would so want that...and you have it! This is fun, happy and patience...or do you have like a million zillion selfies, and these are just the top12? tee hee
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
      @AnneofAlamo I have more. Not a million! Not even close! But I do have quite a few photos with other people too- my husband's, son, and dog being the most common. And thank you for the compliment.
    • kirstiegai
      this is just such a fun page, love it
      bestcee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    All About You Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bestcee
    Date:
    Dec 22, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).