1girl1boy

winter weather that wasn't

winter weather that wasn't
1girl1boy, Dec 7, 2009
Description:
a totally different look for me and a non-photo page to boot, but i just had to scrap about my disappointment over the snow flop of last week.
cardigans+tees|the elements
by paislee press
squared up
by kaye winiecki
snow mobile
santa's helpers
ice block alpha
by jacque larsen
sugar plum alphas
by amy wolff
festive doodle swirls
by jenna desai
happy holidays {solid papers}
by karah fredricks
    • Mabel
      Absolutely fab!!! love it!!
    • Rubia Padilha
      wow!! this is SO awesome!! fantastic title work and page! I love it! :)
    • amandaresende
      totally FAB page, leslie! LOVE it!
    • cherryberry
      aww ... that's too bad Leslie! Snow in Texas would have been neat - LOVE that title there - so fun and festive :)
    • renee82
      Oh my goodness!!!! This is sooo cool and creative! Leslie, I love everything about this! WOW! (so sorry you didn't get your snow. But you're more than welcomed to come use ours!)
    • talivstouwe
      Whoa Leslie!!! This is amazing!!! The title work is rockin' and I love the sprinkled snowflakes.
    • Sara
      LOVE this photoless page! Your title work is rocking my socks! And fantastic journaling! That would have been me as well..deflated like a balloon. Beautifully creative and beautifully scrapped!
    • bderby
      okay, seriously in love with this page!! really awesome title work and such great descriptive journaling!! I love it!
    • Dana
      i love love love the title work here - absolutely fab!! and sorry about the snow :( if you want any - you are free to come up here to chicago anytime in the next 4 months :)
    • MandaKay
      Oh, I am so bummed for you that you didn't get the snow you were hoping for. :( Love this page though and what a great idea to journal that!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    1girl1boy
    Date:
    Dec 7, 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count: