AnneofAlamo

Why?Because and my Promise!

Why?Because and my Promise!
AnneofAlamo, Jan 8, 2013
Description:
All our kidlets are adopted from foster (no I am not an angel, I am woman who was desperate for children).
The oldest four came to us, with no background except the legal stuff.
No photos of anything, no baby photos, nothing. It really is something that weighed on my heart, so I vowed to document EVERYTHING. this is my page to show that promise!
credits in order of appearance:
the lovely and sweet Mirjam aka Pink Reptile Designs with Noted
the again with For You MOm, and I Kissed a Frog, and Homemade with Love
next Miss Sabrina's You Make Me Smile (and you made me buy this kit for this page...l.ol)
back to the front is Pink Reptile again with the
fun and fabulous Wanderlust
a bit of veer to use SBG Studio Mix #16 I heart Photgraphy
back to the Lily Pad with the just got in my email with a subscription from Miss Krista of Sahlin Studios-Fleetwood (bit of recolor)
Flergs-6k74
whoo boy and the fonts:
Darcy Baldwin's I feel happy
and
Tangie Baxter's FrogFootman
    • VickyD
      Love this and love you! I'm out of words!
    • sarahbhb
      Love this! I'm blown away by all the different cameras. So much to see on this layout. Just amazing!
    • redplaid3
      I love it and the message behind it. I've been enjoying lots of your posts this month. You are obviously a very fun and talented woman. I'm glad you're here at TLP.
    • Angie4b1g
      How sweet! Love the sentiment of the page, and you did an awesome job layering on this!
    • melrio
      Girl! This page ROCKS! I love the journaling and I love the clustering on the page. WOW! Fantastic page!
    • bjc
      wow great..so much to look at and love the journaling and the sentiment
    • threeunderfour
      This page is so cool! Love all your layering and clustering! So jealous of your abilities!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: