Big Kid Now
Movie Night
Scrapping 9 to 5
Gina Miller - Gimme Candy
Jenn Barrette - Robot Love
Valerie Wibbens - Something New
Amy Martin Jan. 11 Template Challenge
    • shades of bliss
      Oh yes. I'm so there with ya. Wonderful wonderful page. I think I'm going to scrap about this too now.
    • MandaKay
      This is so darn cute! I love all the little doodles added into the journaling! I can't imagine trying to potty train two kiddos at once, so pat yourself on the back just for the efforts Mom!!! Sending some good potty-going vibes your way!!!
    • Ana.Paula
      AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG page!!!! love everything here
    • Valoriew
      omg!!! love the storytelling and the doodles and well....everything!!!
    • mommy2boyz
      I'm training my just turned 3 year old now and I feel your pain!! Yesterday, I spent nearly 4 hours sitting on the bathroom floor singing, cheering, reading, feeding lunch and dinner to my 11 month old...all the while with my other one sitting on the pot screaming that he can't go and it hurst so bad!! I thought I'd lose my mind! Thanks for the inspiration to scrap my experiences too!
    • hillareyd
      I love your page! I know your frustration as I have also had to potty train my own kiddo, Jordan. I got the idea from John Rosemond. The best thing we did was take the potty out of the bathroom, they'll understand soon enough where that is and begin telling you they have to go! Also, try using cherios for them to "shoot" at!! As for the #2 part, we worked for an entire weekend and wouldn't let Jordan wear a diaper (naked from the waist down, no guests were allowed to visit during this time as it would mess up everything). We only let him be in the rooms without carpet and we always had the potty chair right in that room. Every thirty minutes I would sit him down for as many minutes as he was old (two in his case). #2 training in that regard was easy! #1 took a little longer until he decided the feel of it running down his legs was more than he cared for. All in all about two 1/2 weeks went by and no more diapers except for at night (pull-ups). By age three we stopped even those and woke him up before we went to bed, sat him on the potty, told him to go and after about two months he either slept thru the night without an accident or got up to go. Hang in there and keep scrapping!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    christineirion
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: