Cherylndesigns

What an Honor!

What an Honor!
Cherylndesigns, Apr 16, 2019
Description:
I keep a list of my life's greatest moments. I'm adding this to that list. My granddaughter Ava posted this on her Instagram feed, so the picture quality isn't great, because it's a screenshot of a screenshot (I added it to MY feed because I was so proud of it). Here's what she wrote that literally took my breath away: "I don't think a photo has ever made me smile as much as this one, tagged is my grandma Cici as a little munchkin, 10x cooler than I'll ever be. I feel like this photo was shown to me in a particularly interesting point in my life because just days before I created my brand "Little Vintage Elephant", one of the most influential people in my life posing in a vintage film photograph with her handmade elephant. Everything happens for a reason."

Credits: SwL_ArtsyJournalTemplate26; KimJensen_Capricious_sp-beige; bbonneville-myhappyplace-ribbon; bbonneville-beingsilly-paper1, solidpaper-3, banner; nbk-ArtCrush-paperclip; etc_lbw_karma5_paperclip; prd_osolemio_arrow_cork; prd_pure&simple_heart_foam; prd_charmed_love; prd_stringthingies_string_02_red; brittdes_pm_no2_paperclip2.
Electra likes this.