mirjam

Wha?

Wha?
mirjam, Jun 21, 2013
Description:
credits:
Downtown collab by Pink Reptile and ninigoesdigi, Scraparazzi collab by Pink Reptile and River Rose, I Am Not Perfect Elements by Pink Reptile and Urban Scribbles Alpha by CD Muckosky
Thanks so much for having a closer look! ;)
    • Ana.Paula
      ohhhhhh dear!!! thats a freakin COOL page!!!!!
    • Mscrap
      SPECTACULAR ! the word is well chosen for this page, very nice! I love the layout
    • lorryfach
      Oh wow, how crazy! Your title work is perfect for this
    • ashleywb
      Awesome composition - love the overlapping striped papers on the edge - and what a story!
    • MrsPeel
      you know well I love this kit (and every other one you created!!!) this one is probably one of my most favorite kits ever...and I love you as a scrapper...these put toigether translate into an amazing page....big time love....!!!!!!!
    • Ferdy
      super cool photos and design!! love your journaling too!!
    • DoodleBop
      Mirjam, this is such an awesome page and the journaling is just awesome. I cannot even imagine what you were thinking as you rode up on that. I adore the alphas especially! You are just the cutest and your pages show that, but you know I love you to pieces anyway!
    • Lor
      OMG! What a story! I would have been freakin' too! Great scrap of the story! Perfection! :-)
    • JenEm
      Love this Mirjam! Wow - quite the story. The vertical flow of this is just amazing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jun 21, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: