redplaid3, Jun 22, 2013
Description:
CD Muckosky "Moving Forward" & "Oh Happy Day"
Royanna Fritschmann doodle by bees
Kim Jensen ragged edges
Sabrina
Pink Reptile Design & Michelle Godin "What a Wonderful Day"
Michelle Godin "Love and Light"
Linda Cumberland Scrapping With Beatrice and Bianca 2 (very small)
Random brushes by Beware of Mad (very small)
Laurie Ann Remembered Add on
Michelle Godin Gratitude Journal
Michelle Godin Karolina and Kraus
I Craft You Craft scribble
K Winiecki "November Rain"
Amy Wolff 8:30 a.m.
Bannerfic by CD muckosky & Ornamental
M GodinMoody Blues
Splendid Fins snail mail
Bow by One little bird
    • Ana.Paula
      sooooo COOL! love it!
    • AnneofAlamo
      you are beyond divine!! Breaking out of the normal go across left to right and do it all different! I am just smiling at your ingenuity and ability to break out of the box with your own style!
    • KimJ
      So fun! Love the way you handled the transition from the colorful to the B&W!
    • Roboliver
      LOL!! Are you trying to confuse me? My instinct was to look at the far right for the B&W skinny & I thought Uh uh. But then the rational part of my brain kicked the ditsy part of my brain in the tush! I love that you're working backwards. Very cool! I love how you finished on the circle/face from the 2nd skinny but in B&W for this one. Great job!
    • designbylime
      What a tricky person you're :) I've to agree with Shannon, it took a couple of second before my brain got it LOL Love it!
    • MrsPeel
      I did realise the thing was coming from right to left...maybe because my family is Jewish and I sometimesz look at things in hebrew (goes that way) I just didn't register there was anything different until I read what the girls wrote.... so cool!!! I also love that you have given continuity instead of making indivisula statements....this is amaazing, love it!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    redplaid3
    Date:
    Jun 22, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: