RJMJ

Week 2-Art Class-July 2021-Creating A Digital Collage-Leo The Lion

Week 2-Art Class-July 2021-Creating A Digital Collage-Leo The Lion
RJMJ, Jul 16, 2021
Description:
This Was A Very Daunting Challenge For Me!...Yeah! I Do Plenty Of Collages!...But Not Like This!...I Found My Silhouette Shape : Girl With Hand In The Air...I Followed The Tutorial O.K....But I Couldn't Get My Polygonal Lasso Tool To Work In PSE!...So Instead I Took Other Silhouette Pieces & Cut Them Down...I Basically Used All Papers To Create My BG...& Then I Added All The Hexagon Silhouettes After...I Wanted To "Lion" Pieces To Stand Out More Than The Other Way...My Layout Is All About Leo The Lion!...This Is My Astrological Sign...I Liked The Travel Tags That I Used That Say "LON"...I Put An An Exclamation Mark...After The "L" To Spell LION!...A Bit Of Fun!...I Like How The Layout Turned Out In The End!...It's Rather Bold!...Kinda Like A Leo! & Me! Too!...Thanks For The Tutorial...

*For My Leo The Lion Layout-I Used: Do It For You-Little Butterfly Wings & Rachel Jefferies
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    632.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).