immaculeah

Webkinz Farm

Webkinz Farm
immaculeah, Sep 10, 2010
Description:
Journaling: With the vast collection of Webkinz that my girls own, we can actually build our own "Webkinz Farm." I had asked my girls to show me the animals they see on a farm using their Webkinz stuffed animals and here is what they brought me. It is so cute that they even found this green plastic that came from their play tent. They said it can act as a ground covered with green grass. Then we carefully placed each Webkinz and took pictures. Of course, they all have their names: Flappers the duck, Piglet the pig, Cornflakes the rooster, Pippy the sheep, Beauty the horse, Spotty the dog, Candy the pink googles, and Jessy the cat. They adore their Webkinz to pieces and they absolutely consider them part of our family.
CREDITS:
NEW and FABULOUS Farm Fresh collab by Shabby Miss Jenn and Jacque Larsen
Bead Alphas from Girlfriend Time by Shabby Miss Jenn
Cindy's Layered Templates - Set #69 by Cindy Schneider
Font: Pea Alisha
    • Kelleanne
      This is beautiful! I just love what you've done with this template. Wonderful page!
    • jennv
      Love this. how cool you got photos of all of the webkinz!!
    • Keela
      Sooooo cute! Perfect photos for the kit and everything. (Webkins are adorable!)
    • christina
      How cute is this?!? What a great idea for all those adorable Webkinz... my girls love them too!
    • coco
      Aww this is so sweet
    • MandaKay
      What a great great idea! Definitely a perfect kit for these! I love it that you got it documented too, because someday it will be fun for them to look back on and remember the Webkinz craze! Like I remember my Barbie craze!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    immaculeah
    Date:
    Sep 10, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: