TrishD

Wanderlust

Wanderlust
TrishD, Nov 30, 2020
Description:
Wanderlust by NBK Design.
Cyber Monday is on! Check out these amazing deals by NBK-Design. Wanderlust - choose from different OptionsRemembrance {All in one Bundle}Gratitude - choose from different OptionsOctober - choose from different OptionsRose Bohème - choose from different OptionsEasy Peasy Template No.003Easy Peasy Template No.019Easy Peasy Cards Mega Pack ---> different optionsEasy Peasy Template No.015 The Cyber Monday sale starts on Sunday and runs through Monday, Nov. 30th.
trekmom likes this.
    • Sokee
      This is simply amazing! I love the extracted person then looking at the framed photo!
      TrishD likes this.
    • trekmom
      Whoa!!! No, seriously, whoa! This is amazingly beautiful. Your extraction is spot on perfect. Your photo is awesome. The layers, the blending, those little thumb tacks, it's all so freaking great!
      TrishD likes this.
    • Lillyia
      Oh my goodness!!! This is AMAZING! You are so clever and creative, Trish. The extracted hiker, the awesome, breath-taking photo of the falls and the gorgeous color of it all - just absolutely amazing!
      TrishD likes this.
    • bellbird
      i totally agree with all the above- fantastic scene with the different photos & methods to showcase them and bring them together!
      TrishD likes this.
    • TrishD
      I am truly humbled by your generous comments ladies, it fills my heart with pride
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    TrishD
    Date:
    Nov 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    118.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).