kayjaydo

Underwater

Underwater
kayjaydo, Sep 28, 2018
Description:
Journalling reads:
You know it is hot, when Mum comes in the water too! And when I do go in the water, the GoPro comes too, we need proof I went in and enjoyed it too!

Credits:
Template - Focalpoint templates by Scrapping with Liz
Summertime Blues by Forever Joy
Flower from Daddy O by Forever Joy
ForeverJoy, KarenB, lcpereyra and 2 others like this.
    • Tree City
      this cracks me up! (And it's true in my house, too!) Love the the blending on the big photo and all the water-y blues! :)
    • dailydwelling
      Ooh, I love the underwater feel of this!! Such a creative page!
    • MrsEm
      Soo cool! I love the masking and this perfectly captures the happiness of summer.
    • lcpereyra
      Fun photo and page!
    • ForeverJoy
      :giggle this is AWESOME!! I love how you made the photo and the blues the star of the page! You rocked this for sure!
    • Karen
      Oh my gosh! This is SO much fun! I love that you captured this photo or you all enjoying the water... and seriously, I am the same because we live in a beach town and it has to be really hot before I go in the water too! the parallels continue. :giggle
      kayjaydo likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      Love your journaling and these cool underwater photos, beautifully scrapped!
    • rchansen
      Love these underwater photos!! Love how you blended the large photo and paper. Great use of minimal elements.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    kayjaydo
    Date:
    Sep 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    108.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).