Amy H

Tub(3)

Tub(3)
Amy H, Jan 12, 2008
Description:
I wish I could take credit for this photo, but it was not my idea. I took the camera into the bathroom, and this is what they gave me :)
Credits:
By Amy Martin:
Winter Wrinkles Paper
Felt Lines,
Ella Bella Hearts
Corrugated Hearts
Beaded Felt Hearts
Holed Edges
5255 Scallop
Fabulously Folded Ribbons (no longer available)
By Natalie Braxton:
Swirly Whirly Strings
Fluffy Puffy Ribbons
By Kate Hadfield:
Doodled Buttons
Heavy Duty Staples
By Jenna Desai:
Doodled Borders and Frames
Other:
Papers from Jan Songbird
Red paper from My Christmas Stocking by Emily Powers
Stitching by Two Sisters Designs
RicRac by Shawna Clingerman
Stitched leaves by Michelle Coleman
Tab by Robin Carlton
Curlybet and Denim heart by Leora Sanford
Photo Overlay by Emily Merritt
Frame is my own
    • mlpieters
      holy mackeral girlfriend. there is so much goodness going on here. i just love the blues and reds on the brown - the layers, clusters...OY VEY! it\'s gorgeous!
    • Bell24
      WOW! This is wonderful! That pic is great, your clusters are great, love the colors... everything is GREAT!
    • Sabrina0268
      Oh Amy, I LOVE this adorable photo!!! This layout is so gorgeous, every perfectly placed detail is fabulous!!!!:smile:
    • wyowomanKristin
      cute cute cute!
    • vickyp
      She scrapped.....and it ROCKED! good grief Amy! I love every pixel of it :)
    • jennieb75
      Wow Amy!!! this is sooooooo fabulous! This is one of my all-time fav colour combos and you just rocked it and the layering! I love the photo tucked under the bow... and the photo itself is perfect!!!
    • Cindy_lee
      WOW,Amy! I love everything here! This photo is amazing!
    • AmyPunky
      WOW! Love this!! The composition is fantastic and the photo is awesome. Love the combo colors too!
    • Natalie
      I know everyone else already said this but......WOW! This LO is outstanding from top to bottom! I\'m thinking you might want to submit that somewhere!
    • kasiask
      Oh Amy this is gorgeous! I saw a sneek peak of it on your blog - couldn\'t wait to see it full size in the gallery :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Amy H
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2008
    View Count:
    Comment Count: