Teri

Tree Climbing

Tree Climbing
Teri, Sep 30, 2016
Description:
Kit: My Own Backyard by Allison Pennington
MrsPeel, AllisonPennington and Dalis like this.
    • angiekey
      WOW, what a great photograph! I love the different patterns you chose for the paper blocks on the left, and the stitching is the perfect touch to anchor it to the page. Just lovely!
    • Dalis
      Oh wow, those pictures are so cool!!!! I love how you kept that big picture and added the other little ones and some bright colors to bring some attention and give some balance to the page.
    • AllisonPennington
      WONDERFUL pics!! I love this page!!
    • DixieDoesPSP
      I just love these photos!! They are so crisp!!
    • wombat146
      wow! so happy to see kids still climbing trees! fabulous photos and page!
    • jk703
      Awesome picture! I find my boys in our trees often! I love that the picture is BIG and then you have the little ones too!
    • MrsPeel
      this is spectacular!!!!!!!!!!! love your inspiration page but I have to say you just got it all together in this one!!!!!!! the big photo is amazing and every detail in the page is done to perfection!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!! Into the Froggy Faves!!!!!!!!!
      Teri likes this.
    • Teri likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love love love this! Love the big focal photo, the paper layering, the smaller photos on the side, everything is perfection! Congrats on the Froggy Fav!
      Teri likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Allison Pennington
    Uploaded By:
    Teri
    Date:
    Sep 30, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    254.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).