LoveItScrapIt

Together (Day 10)

Together (Day 10)
LoveItScrapIt, Jan 10, 2022
Description:
Enjoy the View mini | By Becca Bonneville
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Enjoy-the-View-Mini-by-Becca-Bonneville.html

with
word art title - Together, (recolored) from Blessings kit | by Forever Joy Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/BLESSINGS-PAGE-KIT.html

------
related photos are all places & activities we've done as a family when the kids were young
MrsPeel, Thuria, Lillyia and 4 others like this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Lillyia likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      gorgeous as always!!!! love the circle thingy for the photos (I cannot remember the name ...getting worse by the minute, old age and neurological impairments do Not go well together LOL) always such a delight seeing your gorgeous family, beautiful people, beautiful smiles, and then that talent of yours to translate the feelings into the page.... you know I love you!!!! missed you greatly...my life (health and more) went mad last summer....but so glad I got it together to come host... so glad to see you playing, will try make time to be around more in your gallery
      super huge hugzzz!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Karen
      This is so fabulous! I love your collection of happy pictures and then I love it even more after reading your journaling. I think that you finding fun together in life on the daily is SOOOOOOO much more important than taking fancy trips. Your kids are going to turn out to be much better adults for it in every way! :agree
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    341.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).