stampin_rachel

Today

Today
stampin_rachel, Oct 6, 2010
Description:
Journaling reads:
Ella came home from school and told us that there was an author there who asked them what they wanted to be when they grew up. She raised her hand high and he chose her. She said, "I want to be a scinetist". Neal looked at Ella and told her that brought a tear to his eye and he was so proud of her. Helene then looked at me and said "I want to be a mommy when I grow up". That melted my heart.
Hand Drawn Words Set 2 by Amber Clegg available at The Lily Pad; Chunky White Alpha by Amber Clegg available at The Lily Pad; You Make Me Smile a Lily Pad collab available at The Lily Pad; Stitches No. 1 by Erin Clayton ; Fonts: PalatinoLinotype-Roman,MTFCoolKid
    • Kate
      Aaawwww! That would melt my heart too!! This is great, I love the focus on that fabulous photo and how you created the title using it / on top of it - so creative!
    • juhh
      ohhhh amazing page Rachel!!!! love so much this crop on the photo!!!
    • jdesai
      awww...i know what you mean. My dd always tells me that she wants to be a mommy like me when she grows up. :) Beautiful page.
    • shades of bliss
      Awwwe!! So sweet!!! Great page!!
    • tania
      SO Sweet!! That title work with the photo, just so cool!! You've captured this moment so wonderfully!
    • Strange.Bird
      Oh, I LOVE that photo--how sweet!
    • chengie
      awwwww sooo sweet Rachel!
      and i love your titlework and the focus on the beautiful photo. the journaling so sweet too!
    • 4noisyboys
      So sweet for sure!!! Love that gorgeous photo and how you did the title!!
    • carolee
      Awwww, that would absolutely melt my heart too! Love the big photo here!
    • alice
      This is so cute !! Great LO as always Rachel. Love the monochromatic feel of the whole page !
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    stampin_rachel
    Date:
    Oct 6, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: