amien1

This Unforgettable View Moc19-2

This Unforgettable View Moc19-2
amien1, Jan 19, 2019
Description:
Couldn't help myself- I was inspired to use this photo for the challenge today too- Extra credit!? ;)

KIT: Project Mouse: Wilderness by Sahlin Studio & Brittish Design

TEMPLATE: Clean & simple n31 by Sabrina's Creations
    • Angela Toucan
      wow, that is a stunning view, beautiful page
      amien1 likes this.
    • katell
      Gorgeous picture and light on it ! love it!
      amien1 likes this.
    • Karen
      amien1 likes this.
    • amien1
      Karen likes this.
    • bellbird
      Moraine Lake was one of my fave places we saw in Canada - i'm pretty sure we stood in this exact spot (like millions of tourists!) but your lighting and those amazingly parked canoes are so much better than when we went - beautiful selective focus and reflection and your journal card cluster spot is top notch too!
      amien1 likes this.
    • amien1
      @bellbird It is so gorgeous there! It probably helps that we were there for the sunrise! ;) That's one way to weed out the tourists! lol! My children were incredibly grumpy, but hey- I got some great photos! ;) ;)
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @amien1 well we were on a tour bus so what did i expect really?! i'd have been grump at sunrise too LOL - but it definitely paid off for you with pics like this!
      amien1 likes this.
    • scrumptious
      This is stunning! The photo itself is incredible (prize-winning, even!) and I love the layout you've created to complement the photo and really let it be the standout feature.
      amien1 likes this.
    • Lisa B
      Beautiful! Gorgeous! I agree with every comment above and can't add a single thing. I would have been a grumpy too! It definitely was worth it!
      amien1 likes this.
    • norton94
      WOW stunning photo for sure! Love the title work too (and font choice!)... Congrats on winning the contest and getting to go back there! Well deserved! Thanks for playing along with Show and Tell.
      amien1 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    amien1
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    570.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).