silent ranks

This-sucks

This-sucks
silent ranks, Oct 10, 2018
Description:
Today is the Day dressed down by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Today-Is-The-Day-Dressed-Down-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
Under the Weather by Pink Reptile Designs
Trish likes this.
    • Tree City
      On her birthday? :( But yup, it sounds like it needed to be done. I like the red hearts in the IV bag. Great page for a not-great event (though I do hope she's feeling better now!).
    • cfile
      oh gosh.. so sorry she was so ill and that she needed the surgery on her birthday. I sure hope that did the trick and by now she is doing so much better. I love how you recorded this.. the doodles the patient record, everything is perfect as you documented it... Sometimes we can't always scrap the glorious moments and we have to scrap the hard and painful parts of life too and you did this perfectly. I love the overlapping papers and the iv drip doodle with hearts is absolutely precious. Love this. TFS!
    • Trish
      Documenting a not so fun event on a stunning layout! You thought of everything. Hope she is doing better.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    silent ranks
    Date:
    Oct 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    87.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).