This Life
Dalis, Apr 30, 2017
Description:
credits: This Life Elements by Sabrina Dupre, Feeling Fresh | Elements by Mommyish, Notebook: Deco Ledgers by Allison Pennington
MrsPeel and AllisonPennington like this.
    • scrappyjedi
      Oh, yay for you finally getting that taken care of!! I be you do feel tons better now!

I love all the scattery bits down the side of the paper and the paint and the doily...it's all just happy and reflects how you feel about getting your toe properly taken care of!
      Dalis likes this.
    • AllisonPennington
      YAY!!! Congrats!
      Dalis likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Love this! The doodles on the right side of the page are so fun as is the clustering around your photo. Glad you are pain free!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Cristina
      So happy you are taking care of yourself! The smilie face is too cute!
      Dalis likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I am commenting in the signatures, I don't think you posted yours in the gallery so I came here to comment in at least a page.... and this called my attention...not only a wonderful page visually but I can imagine how being pain free feels!!!!!! I started going to the podiatrist after I had a problem that left me without being able to put my foot on the ground and the the diabetes.... and I know feet pain can be worse than anything..... LOVE the happy feeling of the page , apart, of course of the perfection on the visual with everything in the most perfect harmony!!!!!!!!!! LOVE love LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing the signature challenge with us!!!!! with us!!!![​IMG]
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Apr 30, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    134.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).