dotcomkari

These Are the Days: 6 Months

These Are the Days: 6 Months
dotcomkari, Aug 21, 2012
Description:
Journaling:
You are 6 months old today, and I am amazed at how much you've grown and how we can't even remember what life was like before you made us a family. Seriously, how did we spend our evenings? It feels like we always gave you carrots, played with you, and did your night time routine. Its so nice. Since a couple of days ago, you can sit by yourself for long periods of time. Today you spent long stretches sitting on your activity gym playing with your toys. I couldn't be prouder of how strong your muscles are. You like rolling over from your back to your belly, but you haven't figured out how to roll back. Why is that? Specially since you don't really enjoy tummy time that much. It's a curious thing. Recently, you have also discovered our faces, and we keep getting poked and prodded by your adorable fingers. Do you know that you are super strong? I am amazed how hard you can pull hair, or scratch my nose. Your nails also grow incredibly fast, it must be a good sign. Maybe your got my fingernails after all, and you'll enjoy an adulthood of super strong unbreakable nails. We love you sooooo soooo much. You have no idea. You probably think it's totally normal to be part of our family. But before you were born, we weren't a full family yet. We are still getting used to it. There are mornings when I wake up and I stare at you and your dad sleeping next to each other and I'm so happy you came into our lives.
Credits:
Piper by Tickled Pink
Mimi's Notations
Rose BYOC Aug
The Modern One by Heather Hess