However, some things remain
the same even after 25 years.
I still question authority. I
still treat everyone as an
equal, no matter what title
they hold. I still have a
very small circle of friends.
I prefer to be at home. And
I'm still a jeans and t shirt kind of girl.

Little Monsters (plaid brad) (Cider Days (lucky brad) (Pallet Cleanser (background paper and journal cards) Paper Mail (flag pin) October Stuff (star brad, spider web brad) Wink (winky brad) by Allison Pennington

Fur Babies (mouse flair) M3 September 2017 add- on A Lightbulb Moment (postage stamp and Few Note word art) Owl Kingdom (owl charm) Dawn Inskip

Hole Foods (coffee pin, donut pin, coffee flair), Mom Life (mom juice pin) Happy Harvest (leaf) by Mommyish

Disco Party (sneakers flair) All Cats Go to Heaven (cat love ephemera) LBW

Me, Myselfie and I (camera charm), Embrace (fox sticker, smile banner) Carefree (girl flair) Good Morning Sunshine (hello) Cattitude (cat brad) Carefree (daisy brad and tassle) This n That's (got this word strip) PRD

Life is Beautiful (pinwheel), Science Chic (beaker) Amber LaBau

Hello Fall (mushroom brad) Teen Parent (alien kid brad) Mama Bear (bear brad) Cottage Christmas (Santa brad) Beary Cold (pink snowflake brad) Pina Colada (pineapple and drink brads) Mamarazzi (spade brad) ForeverJoy Designs

Reed (pink heart brad and paper stack) Storyteller November 2016 (camera brad) Storyteller March 2017 (TAC brads) Storyteller April 2017 (heart brad) Another Year (Then and Now tags)

Mischief Managed (Slytherin brad) Boho Fall (ribbons) Magic Moments - Not So Spooky (admit one ticket) Bella Gypsy Designs

Happy – A Kit of Celebration a collab kit (Oh happy day brad)

Simple Life (LIFE brad) by Etc. by Danyale

Wizzarding (owl brad and brads holding ribbons) Sahlin Studio

Eerie Shadows (scaredy cat face) Tangie Baxter

Bakers Gonna Bake (cake) freebie by PRD

Make Believe (heart pin) freebie by Dawn Inskip
scrumptious, Serena and dotcomkari like this.
    • cinderella
      So cool! Love everything about it!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @cinderella Thank you!! I had a lot of fun going through my stash!
    • Serena
      So. Much. Fun. Stuff here!! I love how you've done this, it's so fun yet meaningful at the same time, it's like pieces of you! Also, awwww, little Timmi! ::HUGS!::
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Serena Thank you!! I had one of these for the longest time and I hardly ever had actual pictures on it....it looked just like this, cute push pins, doo-dads and stuff LOL
    • cfile
      Your ribbon board is awesome.. I love it. Some people use these in real life as mood boards! This is really awesome. Love the photo of your 14 year old self and I love all the goodies tucked in. Fabulous idea for the then /now for the ribbon board. I am still amazed that you have only been scrapping with PS for a year I think? You blow me away Timmi!! Great page!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @cfile Thank you!! Just over a year now! I can't believe it! Just wish I had more consistently good layouts!
      cfile likes this.
    • jwalls39
      This is incredible! Looks like you took a picture of a family corkboard hanging in your home! How fun!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      what a great page, I'm loving the notice board look, I might try that one day. wow
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @jwalls39 @Angela Toucan Thank you ladies!! I had a lot of fun with this one...I've had a real one, but this is the first time I've tried to do a digital one!
    • scrumptious
      So this is AMAZING. The board looks fantastic, it's a wonderland of delights, and you've arranged them so well, so that there's always something interesting to look at but it doesn't feel off-puttingly cluttered or overwhelming. And then there's a whole other layer of how powerful the actual photos and journaling are. What a wonderful story to document (I feel inspired to do one myself at some point) and I love your inclusion of both what has changed and what has stayed the same. Then there's this great overall feel that reminds me of going into someone's childhood bedroom at their parents' house, and maybe seeing their ribbon board or all the photos they had stuck around their mirror, and seeing all these bits and pieces of who the adult I know now used to be.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    205.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    618px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).