tylertooo

The Story of Skye

The Story of Skye
tylertooo, May 10, 2012
Description:
Journaling reads: Skye came to Canyonside as a yearly nowhere fully grown. Saved from destruction by an owner I never met, and trailered all the way from Canada. While Rachel rode, I would steal off and spend time with her so magnificent and beautiful. A good part warm blood so massive and strong, yet fun, silly and oh so gentle. She always came running when she saw me, and we would play games where we would run the length of her double sized paddock, and she would rub her lips back and forth along the fence, making a vibrating sound. She would present her back for me to rub, and I would watch in delight as she pushed into my hand to get the perfect spot scratched. It was so hard for me to say goodbye when I learned the owner had purchased property in Ramona. I hoped she would be happy, able to run and play in the country. I left photos and a note for the owner telling her how special this blue roan was to me, and how happy I was she that she had a new home, -but oh how I miss her.
Items used:
A little Damaged by Amy Wolff
Smart Cookie a collab by Amy Wolff and Michelle Godin
Recovery by Amy Wolff
All About You by Amy Wolff
Work and Play by Amy Wolff
Remember When by Amy Wolff
CU Classified by Amy Wolff
All about You Alpha by Amy Wolff
Inked Edges by Amy Wolff
Artsy Layered Template No. 51 by Anna Aspnes
Scissored Hearts No. 2 by Anna Aspnes
Brackets No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
WoodShop Alpha and NumberSet No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
Fonts: Black Jack, Baar Sophia, Candara, Adobe Devanagari, ColdCoffee, Blue Highway Linocut, Beyond Wonderland
***thanks for looking***
    • AmberR
      fabulous layout, joanie! i love the photos! sorry you had to say goodbye to her. :(
    • stampin_rachel
      Great journaling! She is a beauty. Maybe you can go visit her sometime?
    • renee82
      This is beautiful! I love how you blended your photos into the newspaper backgrounds. Gives the whole page a rustic look. Great work!
    • kelley
      Oh wow this is gorgeous!! I love everything and how your photos are blended in!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amy Wolff
    Uploaded By:
    tylertooo
    Date:
    May 10, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: