SharLamb

LOD_Kim Jensen_ MyTennisBracelet

LOD_Kim Jensen_ MyTennisBracelet
SharLamb, Feb 24, 2020
Description:
What I love most about Kim's artistry: Her bead alphas, including pieces to string them on and attach them...the awesome newsletter freebie date tags with stitching available...her cacti (Garden Variety MP kit).
KimJensen_bag_paper-powderblue
KimJensen_bag_paper-blue
KimJensen_DateBeads_whitebraid_curved
Kim Jensen_Embroidered Date Tags (THANK YOU!)
KimJensen_bag_cord
Kim Jensen selection of alpha beads
KimJensen_GardenVarietyMP_flower-blue
KimJensen_GardenVarietyMP_flower-pink (re-colored)
KimJensen_GardenVarietyMP_leaf-fabric
Diamond bracelet image_Internet
Font: DJB Miss Liz
PaulaKesselring_GrungeCollectionBrushes10_12
rjefferies-ittakescourage-mmartistry_splatter
Journaling:
One day, as I was walking past the jewelry display case at our favorite warehouse box store, I spotted a tennis bracelet that was to die for. I'm not much of a jewelry person, but this! WOW. I could see myself wearing this every day! Then I saw the price tag: $35,000! Our first house cost way less that that! But of course, I had to give Captain Romance a bad time about it. And now years later, I still write "tennis bracelet" on the Costco shopping list. I seriously would never want him to spend that kind of money on a bauble like that, even if we could afford it. But it is fun to tease him about it. Naturally, all I can think of is how much I could buy in digital art supplies and equipment that I would way rather have than a bracelet.
Poppy and flowersgal like this.
    • KimJ
      Ha! What a fun story!!! :D I love the way your title work echoes the feel of the bracelet, and the little cluster in the corner is a great finishing touch! Wonderful page! :)
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Poppy
      Wow what an expensive piece of jewelry I am sure you could get one cheaper elsewhere loved the way it blends in with the journaling.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Awesome story, love that you add it ton the Costco list lol! Fun page!
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Feb 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    93.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).