jencaputo

Template Twosome

Template Twosome
jencaputo, Aug 13, 2007
Description:
I created this page for the Lilypad Blog Challenge.
Everything here is available in the Froggy Finds Section at the Lilypad
except the scalloped matte which is by me.
Photo is of me and Janet Phillips, journaling is taken from my blog:
I often wonder if people think Janet and I don't like each other because we have competing product lines. Honestly, it's exactly the opposite. I love this girl. We could talk and talk and talk for hours on end. We have nothing but respect and admiration for each other and I wish so much that we lived closer because I know we would hang out every day! She even puts up with me dragging her to brewery's every time we meet up! (Even one that only served peanuts when we were supposed to be having lunch.. heheh)
    • nbeaudreau
      awww...this is so sweet, Jen! I didn\'t know the two of you were so close! This is such a beautiful page! Cute title too! :)
    • jaimeyoung
      Awesome Jen! I love that you two are friends and the page is beautiful!
    • MandaKay
      What a fun LO - I adore Janet and I think it is great that you two admire eachother - I know it is mutual from her side too! Cute cute LO!
    • brittany
      This is so fabulous!!! I totally love that you scrapped this. So fun!!!
    • Sabrina0268
      This is awesome! Everything...the photo, the journaling, the design, and of course, the colors!! Fabulous!!
    • amandajane
      you are both so cute!! Perfect page.
    • Jheri
      thats so graet you both have that special relationship. Wonderful page Jen!
    • sprellen
      This is so beautiful!! I *love* the whimsy scalloped matte with the polkadot paper! You have such a clean scrapping style, but still you manage to create new and exciting design. So cool!
    • juliejewels
      This is awesome, Jen! I love the edge you made and the journaling is great!!
    • 2BG
      Awe...you two are a perfect pair...lol! Love this soo much! Great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    jencaputo
    Date:
    Aug 13, 2007
    View Count:
    Comment Count: