RJMJ

Technique Slow Scrap-April 2020-Layer Styles 3-Beyond The Stroke & Drop Shadow-Morning Rituals:Wakey Wakey

Technique Slow Scrap-April 2020-Layer Styles 3-Beyond The Stroke & Drop Shadow-Morning Rituals:Wakey Wakey
RJMJ, Apr 25, 2020
Description:
Hi There Everybody!...I'm So Sorry I Missed The Chat...But I Too Am Now Learning To Use More Drop Shadows,Glows & Styles In My Layouts Too...Actually Thanks! To FarrahJobling ...She Had A Technique Scrap Awhile Back That I Failed Miserably At...& She Was Very Kind To Me About It...But It Made Me Realize That I Needed To Spend More Time Learning How To Apply These Features In PSE...The Program I Have...Happily I Can Now Say...That The Last 7 Of Ten Layouts I Have Posted In My Gallery Have Had All Of These & More...I'm Partial To The Blending Modes & Outer Glows & Of Course Drop Shadows...All Of Which I Have Used In This Layout & I Did Use Them In Combos Too...Plus I Applied A Style That Was Already Included In My PSE Program Called Styles-Photographic Effects-Orange Gradient...To My Scatter...

*For My Morning Rituals:Wakey Wakey Layout-I Used:

*Morning Rituals-TLP Collab-Template Pieces-Rachel Jefferies
*A Second Chance-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies(1)
scrapsandsass, KarenB, Lisa B and 3 others like this.
    • SeattleSheri
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @SeattleSheri ...You Are So SWEET!...Chosen To Be Featured On The Lilypad Blog Is A Privilege That I Don't Take Lightly Or For Granted!...It Is A Blessing!...There Are So Many Talented Scrappers Here & Out There In The Digi Universe!...All The Other Layouts You Chose To Be Featured Are Beautiful!...It Is Also Cool To Be Featured Along With @mcurtt Too!...:bk...
    • mcurtt
      @RJMJ Oops, I'd better check my alerts.... Thanks for the heads up!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW, stunningly stunning- LOVE your fabulous artsy page so much!!!
      ..........and I congratulate you on everything (FF, GSO, blog featured) - it is so well deserved ♥
      RJMJ likes this.
    • LynnG
      Wow! Congrats on the so well-deserved FF and GSO!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • scrapsandsass
      Wow. This is stunning! Love your techniques!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Congratulations on the GSO!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @CharlotteM ...Thanks! So Much For Stopping By!...Appreciate Your Sweet Comments!...Thanks! For The Congrats Too!!!...:beat...Take Care & Be Safe Too!!!...
    • RJMJ
      @LynnG ...Thanks! For Taking The Time!...It Means So Much!...I'm So Thrilled About My FF & GSO!...It's A Happy Time Indeed!...It Just Inspires Me To Keep On Creating!...And All The Positive Comments & Well Wishes Have Warned My Heart!...Feeling Both Grateful & Blessed!!!...Hope You Are Doing Well Too! & Taking Care & Staying Safe!...:heartslub...
    • RJMJ
      @scrapsandsass & @cookingmylife ...I'm Overwhelmed With Happiness With The Positive Responses You Have Left Me...And Everyone Else!...I Feel The Warmth & Support Here At The Lilypad Everyday...But These Accolades Are Very Special To Me & Dear To My Heart!...Thanks! Again For Stopping By!...Take Care & Be Safe Too!...:heartslub...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: