Wicked Smart collab by The Lilypad Designers
Retro Journaling Cards by Sahlin Studio
The Sidekick by Heather Hess
Lemonade Stand by Robyn Meierotto
Distress Brush Set 02 by Vinnie Pearce
In Stitches Neutral Basics by Robyn Meierotto
Template: Simple Pages/Simple Projects November Collection
    • rmcabana
      Love your series of photos! I love the the colors, your cute little cluster and stitching too!
    • AmberR
      So firstly: the design is beautiful. :) what caught my attention though, was the word: tantrum. It's hard to believe that is what she's doing in those photos - she looks so peaceful. Looks can be deceiving though, can't they? I have a champion-tantrum-thrower myself...:P
    • mom2da3ks
      I adore this! Love your composition and how you posed the photos in a timeline. I also have a little tantrum thrower. hehe! Such a dollbaby!
    • 4noisyboys
      I absolutely LOVE this!!! Into my faves!
    • sahlink
      hee hee!! So cute. LOVE the photo series, and that way you've designed the page. Into my favs for a lift
    • Marlen
      This is so beautifully done. LOVE the pictures and the conposition. Great work!
    • ChantalK
      OMG I love this! The photo series is just so adorable lol...I wish I had been able to capture my daughter's tantrums like that :D
    • krutten
      Congrats!! Your layout has been featured as an inspirational example of everyday real life scrapbooking on today's Story Board at Log Your Memory! :)
    • RebeccaH
      i love it love it love it love it love it!
      love the papers and the colors and the absolute simplicity. this is fabulous!!
    • Samanta0505
      GOSH, how totally cute is this? I love those photos, they are just cute!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mrsski07
    Date:
    Oct 27, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: