QuiltyMom

Sushi Class

Tags:
Sushi Class
QuiltyMom, Apr 14, 2021
Description:
Sushi by Kristin Aagard Designs
Recyclables 56 by Scrapping with Liz

Used this page by JenEm for scraplift inspiration - I loved the vellum overlay to highlight parts of the photo.
[​IMG]
KittyY likes this.
    • KittyY
      I'm so impressed!! what a fun thing to do
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @KittyY Thank you!!! It was a blast. Like most things it really isn't very hard once you have someone show you how to do it. The hardest thing is making the rice since it takes the longest. But the rewards are so tasty!!!
    • HeatherB
      That must have been so fun! And you have the perfect kit to showcase your photos. Love the use of the vellum to highlight you and dh in the photo. And love the row of sushi on the bottom. And also the plastic "grass", the fan and the chopsticks. Everything is expertly placed. Great page and lift!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @HeatherB Thank you! It was such a fun thing to do. I hope to take another cooking class after things open back up because it was a great thing to do with my husband - he likes to cook as much as I do!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • HeatherB
    • JenEm
      This looks like so much fun, and the kit you have used is perfect for your photos. Love how you have made the page your own. So well balanced, and beautifully scrapped. Congrats on the Froggy Favorite! :)
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      congrats on the FF! a sushi class... you go girl! my hubby would love that. awesome use of the kit. looks like it was made for your pix. :agree
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Apr 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    203.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).