renee82

Super Power

Super Power
renee82, Dec 6, 2009
Description:
I was really afraid that nothing would come to me for this week's prompt. But after thinking about it, I came up with a super power that I usually think about all the time. TFL!
Journaling:
As a scrapbooker and photography enthusiast, I wish I could have my camera attached to me 24/7. Oh how I love to capture that perfect moment in time. But as a mother, I know that to really enjoy my kids and cherish the little smiles, giggles and even the hardships, I know that I must put down my beloved camera. This is how we create our memories. They are all stored in my memory, all the little snapshots of proud moments and silly, mischievous grins, all of the ones that my camera wasn't able to capture. I love reliving through these memories and am sad when I can't recall a certain moment. When this happens, I feel a sort of loss. Memories do eventually fade. So if I could have one super power it would be to be able to take all those mental snapshots that I keep in my mind and print them and save them with the rest of the dozens (or thousands) of photos I take to capture my life, my family's moments. I know all you scrapbookers reading this know exactly how I feel! Wouldn't this be so cool? I would definitely have to invest in massive amounts of photo albums!
Credits:
Capture the Moment collab by Kate Hadfield and Designs by Lili @ www.the-lilypad.com
Staple by Lili from Once Upon a Story
Fonts are DJB Poppyseed and Typewriter @ SSD
Photo action by Sarah Cornish
    • Paula
      Wow Renee! This is awesome! I really love the big title and the photos!! Great job!
    • Cherry
      This is FABULOUS Sweetie! So so creative and I really love your journaling girl:wub
    • Sara
      Can totally relate! I love the bold title work, the repeat of the photo and all that fabulous journaling! This rocked my socks, sweetie!!
    • wyowomanKristin
      the photo(s) are perfection for your journaling!
    • Shanah
      Now you have me wanting to be a superhero too! Love these shots you got to tell the story!
    • Lili
      WOW, Renee! This is just perfect!! Love your journaling, it's so true! :) Stunning page!
    • lmccandless
      I can SO relate to this LO! Wonderful title work and great journaling, super LO!
    • Malu
      Oh yes, I know exactly how I
      you feel!!! Your journaling is really fantastic and your composition is so perfect!!!
    • amandaresende
      yep! i can so relate! LOVE every bit of it, renee! this rocks! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    renee82
    Date:
    Dec 6, 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count: