AmberR

sunday morning breakfast

sunday morning breakfast
AmberR, Jan 26, 2012
Description:
So I got an iTouch for Christmas and although it takes pictures, and I CAN use instagram, the camera quality is literally the WORST. it's only .7 megapixels. So anyway, keeping them small and using Valorie's awesome FB freebie seemed the way to go.
The pics are nothing special, I was playing with a camera app that didn't let me see the pictures until the whole roll had been taken (blast from the past!) so was snapping a ton of silly pics during breakfast. thing is, they might be terrible, but the are totally indicative of everyday life. So I scrapped them. :)
TFL!
Valorie Wibbens: Pockets (freebie) | Resolutions | The Everyday esspresso yourself
Allison Pennington: Sunshine Doodles & Papers
Lauren Reid: Road 2 nowhere
Sahlin Studio: Kitschy Kitchen
Len labre: sugar & spice
    • mommy2boyz
      I think it's fabulous!! Love the instagram pics. This gives the perfect little glimpse of your everyday life. Love!
    • sarahbhb
      What a fantastic look at a typical Sunday morning. I adore pages like this!
    • Ana.Paula
      awesome everyday page!! love everything here :)
    • Dalis
      wow, this is amazing... darn it, where did I put those pockets... I need to use them like NOW!
    • Lynnette
      this is awesome!
    • karen perry
      I love all the photos in the pockets and the elements
    • mrsski07
      Love all the photos! A fabulous way to document a memory.
    • mishou
      they aren't terrible at all! like you said - it's everyday life and that's worth so much more than the perfectly posed pictures. love how you used the pockets. this totally rocks!
    • Sarah Bennett
      Love the use of the pockets for these photos! I think this page is just perfect. I think families enjoy looking at everyday type pics instead of posed ones anyways :)
    • pebbles girl
      I love the way you documented breakfast. The picture of your husband is too funny...his expression is exactly what my husband's would have been if I was taking his picture before noon!! Great LO!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AmberR
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: