Credits:
Sahlin Studio + British Designs - Project Mouse; At Night
Little Butterfly Wings - Summer Nights
Valorie Wibbens - Sprinkles 15
Allison Pennington, MPM addon - Magical alpha
Scrapping with Liz - Daily Life Double Template 33
font Jonie

Journaling translated:
The first night in Las Vegas we had a pretty bad case of jetlag. So we went to the fountains at the Bellagio hotel on the second night. It was only a short walk from our hotel Planet Hollywood, we could even see it from our hotel room window!
After we ate at the Wicked Spoon, we continued to the Bellagio and saw two fountain shows. The first one was Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars. A nice uptempo song that we all knew well and liked. But the parents didn't.
The second show was the song Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds by the Beatles. A song that I didn't really know, but the parents did. So there was something to enjoy for all of us! The photo's shown here, are made during this song. They went less high, but more swingy. They made a different show for every song. So cool!
Because it's so incredibly hot in Las Vegas en our jetlag was getting to us, at least for me, we decided to go after those two shows. We wanted to go again the next day or maybe on our return home, but we ended up not seeing it again. It was amazing to see it this time though! People always see it's a must-see whenever you're in Las Vegas, and now we have!
ForeverJoy, jenn mccabe and garrynkim like this.
    • ellenruberg@home.nl
      Bij toeval kom ik jouw layout tegen en zie journaling staan in het nederlands...
      Natuurlijk ben ik dan nieuwsgierig en neem ik een kijkje in de gallery. Daar zie ik nog meer prachtige layouts met Amerika-foto's. Herkenbare foto's want we zijn er zelf ook twee keer geweest. In Las Vegas en in Yellowstone maar ook in Moab. Super leuk om te zien hoe je de foto's verwerkt hebt! Deze layout van Las Vegas is geheel in de sfeer van de Bellagio fonteinenshow, je foto's komen heel erg goed tot zijn recht tegen de donkere achtergrond. Ik ga je volgen in de gallery want ik ben erg benieuwd naar de rest! Groetjes Ellen
      berniek likes this.
    • berniek
      @ellenruberg@home.nl Wat leuk Ellen! Ik had jou nog niet voorbij zien komen, maar ben op het moment ook net weer drukdruk, dus kijk ook niet zo goed de laatste dagen.
      Ja, ik heb deze MOC besloten me vooral te focussen op het schrappen van de foto's van de afgelopen zomervakantie. Dus je zult nog veel meer zien! :) We hebben een rondreis gemaakt van ruim 3,5 week dus ik ben nog lang niet klaar met mijn album! Ik zie bij jou ook veel vakantiepagina's langskomen! Mooi! En welkom bij de LilyPad!
    • jenn mccabe
      I love that you made this a two pager. You have so many gorgeous photos to show and your nighttime shots are fantastic! i love the idea to use the dark background too and the white borders make them pop! Love the sweet touches of gold and glitter - a must for a page about Vegas! :) And the repetition of all the circles is a great touch! Love your storytelling with the drop caps. This came out so great!
      berniek likes this.
    • krscraps
      I love that you made this two pages and had so much journaling and photos! Everything about this is so pretty!
      berniek likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Awesome double, love the drop caps you used all over the layout so perfectly. That dark background makes everything else pop wonderfully.
      berniek likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    berniek
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    204.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    400px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).