bbymks5

Style Challenge - On The Road Again

Style Challenge - On The Road Again
bbymks5, Sep 6, 2017
Description:
M3 August and March 2017, Egg Hunt by Paula Kesselring and Fun with Envelopes by SWL
    • cfile
      oh Timmi this is so fun! Love all the little memories and stuff coming out of the envelope... looks like a hybrid page where you put little postcard and such in the envelope for keeping. Love the journaling of Willie Nelson's song.. what a fun page! Love it!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @cfile Thank you!! I'm such a sucker for these templates!! They remind me of happy mail!
    • jenn mccabe
      oh this SO rocks! i love what you came up with! that envelope with the beautiful colorful elements is awesome! love that song on long drives and road trips BTW~ definitely a classic for the road trip play list! the woodgrain really finishes off the page too! beautiful!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @jenn mccabe Thank you!! It's one of my favorite songs and reminds me of my dad! We so need to another day trip...I need a break LOL
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • flowersgal
      I love the atmosphere you have created here with the trees in the background and the open envelope spilling out its treasures.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @flowersgal Thank you!! This one really makes me smile :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Sep 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).