bbymks5, May 10, 2018
Description:
Captured for Life by Sarbina's Creations
Llama Love by Bella Gypsy
Oh the Places You'll Go by Sara Gleason
A Cut Above Template by Mommyish
AdrienneMay likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is SO adorable. I love the sweet picture and your journaling. Hand them a camera when they're young - I love it!! Photographer in the making.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Cherylndesigns She LOVES taking photos and we're so happy she's not afraid to shoot film and doesn't always need the instant gratification a digital camera or phone camera can give her!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bbymks5 Oh wow - film!! I still have my film camera, but it's SO heavy. Haha My 17 year old granddaughter shares my love for photography and she shoots film quite often. She's about to graduate from an art school (high school). Of course, she's been majoring in photography. She's also really learning Photoshop. I told her to learn everything so she could teach me now. Haha
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • fanon
      super colorful, fun page! This photo is beautiful. The background tone on tone texture, the little doily and colorful paint splatters just give the perfect finish to the page.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • cfile
      this is just darling Timmi! I love the mix of kits here and what a precious photo! I love the journaling and I am so glad that you documented this. the journaling is wonderful and sharing her hobby with her dad is so special. i shared that with my dad too.. so sweet!! beautiful page Timmi and thanks for laying along with the BYOC challenge!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Cherylndesigns That is so awesome!! Did they teach them how to develop their own film? If I can figure out PS anyone can LOL!!

@fanon @cfile Thank you ladies!! She loves shooting with her dad :)
      fanon likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    May 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    168.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).