GlazeFamily3

Star Goalkeeper

Star Goalkeeper
GlazeFamily3, Mar 19, 2017
Description:
My sister, Jesse, is an incredible goalkeeper. In 2015, she led her high school team to a state championship, along with a #1 ranking in the nation. The journaling is quotes about her, taken directly from the newspaper.

“Grogan continued her acrobatics to keep the ball from the back of the net.”

“Grayson’s Jesse Grogan gave fans everything they wanted and then some from the goalkeeping position.”

“Grogan was there to make a jumping save.”

“When shots got past the back line, Grogan was there to make the save.”

“Jesse Grogan made seven saves to post the shutout.”

“See Grayson goalkeeper Jesse Grogan snag the ball out of midair for the save.”

“Both keepers kept their team in the game with saves normally reserved for Sportscenter’s top-10 plays.”

All elements, word art, papers, and photo overlay from Project Mouse: Basics No. 2 by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs

Font is Old Newspaper Font by M-Dfonts.
umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love this! I played a lot of sports in high school and would love to have a page like this made for me. The big photo is great and I love the colorful quotation marks at the top, too.
    • bbachand
      What a fabulous page - love the big photo paired with the smaller photo, and how you captured all those quotes! So nice of you to document her season for the both of you.
    • HeatherB
      Wow, that's so exciting to be featured in the paper and have all those wonderful quotes! Love the photos - great action shots. And I love that big quotation mark! Wonderful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    GlazeFamily3
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    92.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).