charmedeebob, Oct 11, 2012
Description:
Insta-frame Templates by Sahlin Studio;
Science Lab Elements by One Little Bird;
Science Lab Papers by One Little Bird;
Fonts: The Everyday by Heather Hess
Scraplift of kimpson's Stand Out
    • carolee
      Oh I love this! Great collection of photos and that wordart is perfect for the title. Super cute page!
    • Tronesia
      Loovvee the serious of photos with the word bits! Great use of the hand-drawn ellies....great page!!
    • amandac
      This is such a cool page - I love the photo strips and the photos themselves are great, what fun! LOVE it!
    • HeatherB
      Your title totally drew me in - had to take a close look. What a fun page - great series of action shots from the experiment! And, of course, amazing title. Love that you had your little one wear a helmet!
    • MandaKay
      Oh my goodness...I adore the photo strips and the perfect use of kit! Adorable!
    • karen perry
      i love how you done the photos,creative page
    • Peppermint
      Oh for Pete's sake .. can I say my favorite part is the bike helmet? LOL I love the whole "safety first" aspect of this memory that you capture in the photos. The little quotables that you put on those pictures are a brilliant touch.
    • twomoredays
      I love the photo strips catching the whole experiment, and how you used Peppermint's elements. I bought that kit just because my husband is a chemistry teacher and I know they are going to come in handy one of these days. :)
    • kim21673
      OMG!! I LOVE the bike helmet!! This page is amazing...you totally captured the thrill of this science experiment!! So FUN!!!!!!
    • Karen
      Congratulations! You've been spotlight on the TLP blog! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    charmedeebob
    Date:
    Oct 11, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: