Joan

spring sunshine

spring sunshine
Joan, Apr 11, 2010
Description:
My orange kitty really knows how to get his groove on, and is loving spending sunny spring evenings (too few and far between!) hanging in the garden with me. He's also a total poser for the camera, lol.
For the April Template Challenge @ The Lilypad
April Template Challenge Freebie by Amy Martin
Everything from the April BYOC @ The Lilypad
Prehistoric Papers & Doo Dads Too by Jacque Larsen
Remember Me - The Papers & Sweetie Pie Alpha by Designs by Lili
Spring Has Sprung - Patterned Papers by Cori Gammon
Whimsical Swirls Vol. 1 & Spring Posies by Jenna Desai
Out Came The Sun Paper Pack & Wordart by Pamela Donnis
Fonts:
Pea Mee-Mee
CK Ali's Hand

Thanks for looking and your comments! :)
    • coco
      OMG what a cutie... love those colors... so cute
    • Mabel
      How awesome colorful page!!! it's like a shiny day :) great job!!
    • emmasmom
      This is awesome Joan!!! I love your cat :)
    • alb52
      ah love the yellow -super sunny! TFS
    • mlpieters
      love how the swirl just bursts! thank you for playing along with the challenge!
    • 4noisyboys
      I'm trying to click on this as fast as I can to see it more clearly and see who this gorgeous beauty belongs to! He's a stunner...love love love the color choices, your fun title work, the swirls, well...everything is just perfect! Thanks for playing along! I love it and it's going straight into my faves!

I'm just editing to add that I'm taking Leo outside today to get some pics of him. I am shamelessly going to lift/copy this!! Ok, might not be for posting, but I just adore it. His face is yummy. I wish my Ginger would pose like this. She's an orange/white long hair tabby...but she stands for photos...won't lay down. Strange girl! At least she eats birds!
    • ShannaNoel
      oh for sweet! I LOVE all the yellow and the way you used this template! TOO CUTE!
    • barbaraj
      This is the sweetest layout! I just love everything you did here!
    • megscraps
      What a fun page! Love the bright cheery colors and your gorgeous layering!!
    • eryn
      That photo is just darling!! Love your layering and the depth in this page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Joan
    Date:
    Apr 11, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: