Shari

Sparkle

Sparkle
Shari, Feb 5, 2016
Description:
This was a repeat of the MOC #11 challenge which was to scraplift a LO from Tronesia. [​IMG]
I don't know if she used a template but I recreated it so no credit given for that.
Kits are Shine Bright, Enjoy the Moment from Sahlin Studios
and String from Birds Of A Feather by Forever Joy
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      welll not sure which page of Tro you lifted, but this is most certainly an AWESOME page!!!!!!!! LOVE the scrapping of non typical photos, this ojne is hilarious and such a precious memory kept!!!! your papers of choi9ce are amazing and so well combined!!!!!the whole page is something to treasure......is a wedding I take it? LOvE the photo angle, and , once again, all your choices for the page are just so perfectly in sync with the photo!!!!!! LOVE it and I am posting this to the February Froggy Faves!!!![​IMG]
    • Shari
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much, you just made my day. It is a picture of my daughter, the goofy one, and some of her friends who were all bridesmaids at a wedding. I love the picture because I love the fact that she is confident enough to always be herself. I added the layout of Tronesia's that I lifted. Sorry that wasn't in the credits. Thanks again. :)
    • jennschultz
      Too fun! Those squares are so bright and fabulous!
    • ashleywb
      This is gorgeous!! love everything about it. The photo is so cute and quirky and I love those little paper squares. Glad Cynthia posted to Froggy Faves!
      Shari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Shari
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    197.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).