Socially Awkward

Socially Awkward
umyesh, Feb 17, 2021
Description:
Products Used:
Awkward AF Elements, Patterns & Backgrounds | Allison Pennington
Thanks for looking!
    • keepscrappin
      love the BIG title fun pattern down the side. thanks for playing along with LOD!
      umyesh likes this.
    • Donitab
      Haha! Awesome page - yes, sometimes I feel exactly like this
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
    • littlekiwi
      Love the bold alpha choice
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @littlekiwi thank you! Allison takes all the credit though because it's her paper :)
    • cfile
      I loved the fill a fourth challenge! Wether it is row or column they are so fun... we used them in AJ once too... my favorite.. they make for great bookmarks too. I love that your did this again.. the bottom photo is so cute!! I love this and what a great and fun bg paper too... this is so fun, and that is me too.. socially awkward.. love this Monica.. I though say that you aren't awkward at all :) Thanks for playing along with the Feb Random Challenge!
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @cfile thanks Christa! I feel like I need to do fill a fourth with every shape just for fun! The bottom photo is a Snapchat filter which I thought was perfect for this page haha
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @umyesh :) I am socially awkward.. I don’t do any of that stuff lol no IG no Twitter no snap chat lol
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @cfile that doesn't make you awkward at all! Just smart! I only use Snapchat because that's how my sisters like to communicate haha
      cfile likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      hahahaha - I love this! It made me smile so much. Great kit to use. I am using the pandemic to embrace my social awkwardness :)
      umyesh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    umyesh
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    162.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).