Marlen

{so stolz} mit Schultüte

{so stolz} mit Schultüte
Marlen, Jan 1, 2016
Description:
my ds on his first schoolday with a school cone :D It`s a practice here in Germany...

by Kaye Winiecki
Coloured In Alpha
Basejumpers
Make it Messy

by Karah Fredricks
Splatterific 11

by CD Muchosky
Urban Scribbles Alpha

by One Little Bird
Science Lab Elements

by Lauren Reid
Snippies Alpha

by Mira Designs
Paper(s)
lulyg14 and Meibritt like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this page is so stinkin' adorable. love the series of photos lined up and repeated across the page and then the bigger extracted one! fun page - so dynamic and full of energy. love it!
      Marlen likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh how I love a great extraction...and the school cones what a cool practice!!
      Marlen likes this.
    • Spacecadetswife
      Fabelhaft! Die deutschen Schulkinder sind so glücklich mit die Schultüte Tradition. Wunderbare layout!
      Marlen likes this.
    • HeatherB
      So that is what a school cone looks like - what a great tradition. He looks so cute holding it and the cone is so large - almost as tall as he is! Love all the energy this page has with the paint splatters, the awesome title and all the colour. Fabulous page!
      Marlen likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      totally cool page
      Marlen likes this.
    • elitka
      What a treasure this page is! Beautiful! The colour palette is PERFECT for these photos!
      Marlen likes this.
    • patsyt
      Love this page especially the repetition of the photo!
    • AnEnglishLady
      Fantastic extraction, grounding and use of colour! This schultüte looks amazing! I love that it is almost as big as he is and the super hero design. I’m so curious as to what is inside.
      #froggyfavorite #extraction
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Marlen
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    159.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).