dotcomkari

So Lame....

So Lame....
dotcomkari, Jun 25, 2017
Description:
You are in that stage of life where nothing is good enough for you. Everything is so boring or lame. Your friends always have such cool things to do, and your life sucks because your mom just isn’t cool enough to understand your world. If we don’t allow you to have slumber parties every night we are so lame. If we don’t drive you to the mall to spend the afternoon, the world is ending. Gosh forbid we take away your cell or ipad as punishment, the world comes to an end. You are mouthy and full of disrespect for your elders. Yes, I know it is a stage, but it is not like you. I hate to see you down. I hate to see you mad and hating the world. I was once a teen. I do understand that world.. Yes it may have been a “few” years ago, but things haven’t changed that much. And while you may hate me now for being “major uncool” one day when you are older you will come to the conclusion your mother was pretty gosh darn cool afterall and you will be very grateful for all I do for you now. So YES it may be so lame now.. and I may be cruel. But I do love you.

Little Butterfly Wings: Like Really?
Just Jaimee: Oct 2016 Story Teller, Countdown
Shivani and londoncuppa like this.
    • yellowpeep
      Oh my goodness, I am not looking forward to this stage. You journaled it so well and I'm so impressed at how firm and loving you're being. The splashes of paint and scribbles look like explosions of rage-- perfect for this page. I also love the tight journaling. Hang in there, Mama!
    • StefanieS
      Wow, hats off to you for this one. Love the photo, the fabulous messy foundational elements and the superb journaling. Froggie Faves for you.
    • flowersgal
      Great layout. It's not only beautiful but the journaling is so real. It's been awhile since I've been there but I still remember!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Jun 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    180.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).